23rd February 2013, 09:26 PM
N KUMAR 1995

How to do railway engineering in mechanical after passing 12th class with PCM?

I passed 12th class education with physics, chemistry and maths. I want to do railway engineering in mechanical

13th June 2015, 09:19 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do railway engineering in mechanical after passing 12th class with PCM?

To join railway after your 12th for your desired studies you will have to crack SCRA examination.

SCRA stands for Special Class Railway Apprentice and the same examination is held two times in a year by Union Public Service Commission. The basic qualifications required for appearing in the same examination are as :-

* You must be an Indian resident.

* You must have done your senior secondary education from a school/college affiliated to recognized board with Science stream with at least 45% aggregate in physics, chemistry and mathematics.

* Your age be within 17 years to 21 years till the 1st August of the year in which you are appearing for the examination.

The examination will be held in to stage. First stage is the written examination consisting of questions related to Mathematics , English , General Knowledge, Aptitude and General Science. If one qualifies the stage one he/she will be called for the stage second i.e; personality test.

For more details you must refer to the official link of upsc i.e; www.upsc.gov.in.
23rd August 2015, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do railway engineering in mechanical after passing 12th class with PCM?

Sir,
I completed inter in M.P.C group with 64.5% marks.
Can I eligible to join direct 2nd year in diploma?
Please help me sir. I am waiting for your golden suggestion.
28th December 2016, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

How to do railway mechanical engineering after 12th standard pass, how to admission railway engineering college?
28th July 2020, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

Respected: sir I'm Ajay from mysore,karnataka now I'm in 12th with pcmb stream and after my 12th I want to do assistant loco pilot course. So i have many doubt's related to this topic can i do mechanical engineering course after 12th or i can join for (iti) or automobile engineering. So i request you to clarify my doubts related to this topic plz sir.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?