15th July 2015, 09:33 AM
Unregistered

How to get a job in media without doing graduation course?

I don't want to do graduation after 12th commerce. But i want to become either a news reader or a journalist for film industry or T.V. serials and also want to be a daily soap actress. so which colleges are good for this? and what subjects would come in the entrances test and what percentage would be required ?

15th July 2015, 11:08 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a job in media without doing graduation course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I don't want to do graduation after 12th commerce. But i want to become either a news reader or a journalist for film industry or T.V. serials and also want to be a daily soap actress. so which colleges are good for this? and what subjects would come in the entrances test and what percentage would be required ?
There are some reputed colleges taking Visual Communication in Graduation like Loyola College in Chennai, A.M. Jain College, Chennai, SRM University, MCC, Chennai, Ethiraj College for Women, Chennai, St. Joseph College, Bengaluru, W.L.C College, Mumbai, IGNOU School of Journalism and new media studies etc… One can get good exposure to the industry through this course. But having said that you have not interested in graduation means you can get lot of private institutions taking Diploma Courses in Media and Film making. One can pursue acting also in institutes, which teaches acting. There is lot of scope in acting in serials also. In private institutions there is no entrance exam, so one can join directly.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?