8th June 2013, 09:13 AM
Unregistered

What to do after passing 12th for direct admission in diploma 2nd year?

what to do after 12th (sci) for direct addmission on diploma 2nd year

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission direct 2nd year of B.E after passing diploma in IT with 73%?
  2. What is better, Diploma or 12th? What are the advantages of doing diploma+degree over 12th+degree? Does IIT offer direct 2nd year entry to diploma holders? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Syllabus of B.Tech entrance after Polytechnic course completion?
  4. Can I get direct 2nd year post SSC diploma admission in VJTI in mechanical branch after passing 12th science?
  5. How to take admission in direct 2nd year diploma in civil after passing HSC exam from maharashtra?
  6. Should I take admission in Electrical Engineering for direct 2nd year after passing diploma with 82%?
  7. Can I get direct admission to 2nd year diploma in Mumbai after diploma in Electronics?
  8. Can I get admission in direct 2nd year after passing diploma in computer engineering with 83%?
  9. In which engineering course will I be able to take admission in direct 2nd y ear after passing diploma mechanical with 68% marks?
  10. Direct admission in 2nd year after Petrochemical Diploma? -- [New]
  11. How to take admission in 2nd year mechanical engineering after passing 12th PCM and ITI?
  12. Process for admission for 2nd year diploma in M.E after passing 12th with 58%
  13. Admission in 2nd year diploma after completing 12th with PCM?
  14. Where can I get admission in direct 2nd year after completing diploma from VJTI with 73% in Mechanical Engineering
  15. How to get admission in B.E after doing diploma 3 years course? Any entrance exam which I have to answer? Can I get direct admission to B.E 2nd year?
  16. How can I become a software engineer?
  17. Admission to direct 2nd year after diploma? Marks required for admission?
  18. After diploma can I get admission in direct 2nd year? How many marks are required for admission?
1st August 2016, 12:32 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What to do after passing 12th for direct admission in diploma 2nd year?

Diploma is a Certificate level course which can be pursued after completion of 10th standard. The duration of Diploma course is 3 years. Diploma course is available in various fields like Science, Engineering, Pharmacy, Education, etc..

Candidates who have passed 12th standard or ITI examination from a Government recognised board/ institute are eligible to get direct admission in second year of Diploma course through Lateral Entry admission process.

To get direct admission in second year of Diploma course, you have to appear in Lateral Entry Entrance Test (LEET) conducted by your respective state technical board of education. If you qualify the entrance examination, you will be called for counselling process according to your examination rank and you will be allotted a seat in the college which you are eligible to get direct admission in second year of Diploma course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?