28th August 2011, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

Which are the preferred courses for me after completion of graduation in Economics Hons?

iam persuing eco hns frm delhi university wat will be preferrd courses for me after compliting my graduation

Related Questions:
  1. Can i pursue MA Economics after B.Com Hons..? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can I appear for NET after completing graduation in Economics Hons?
  3. What are the different courses and options available for graduation in arts?
  4. Difference between B.A(Hons) economics and BBE? Which course should be preferred?
  5. For which courses can I apply for after graduation in BSc Economics(Hons)? Is it possible to sit for ISI exam?
  6. After my graduation in economics hons should I do MBA or go to London school of eonomics for MBA?
  7. What are the courses I can opt for after completion of graduation in Economics, Political Science and Hindi?
  8. How can I fill up the form of PAtna Women collehe for B.A. honours?
  9. What to do after doing Economics(hons)? Should I go for MBA in finance or MSc in applied economics?
  10. Courses available after completion of B.Com Economics?
  11. What are the options for under graduation after IGCSE board?
  12. Am i applicable for MA economics admission in JNU after MDU graduation?
  13. Name of courses and universities offering post graduation in Economics?
  14. What are the good post graduation courses which I can opt after my Graduation?
  15. Which course is better for me between BA Economics Honors and BA in Maths Commerce? Scope of these both courses?
  16. Which course to select after completion of 12th Commerce which will give a good job in future? -- [New]
  17. Is it worthy doing M.Sc Economics honours after B.Sc Economics honours?
  18. What is the best option between Statistics Hons and economics Hons? Which is the best college under Delhi University and Economics?
30th August 2011, 10:40 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which are the preferred courses for me after completion of graduation in Economics Hons?

The best option is to go for Master in the field of economics. But if you would like to change streams then going for MBA is also an option available. It all depends on the career you would like to have. Also you need pursue a course which interests you. For both MBA and MA you will need to clear the entrance exam based on the institute you apply.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?