2nd December 2011, 09:18 AM
yogita pathak

What to do to get Job after completion of Diploma in Computer Engineering?

i want to do job after my diploma with computer engineering,so i wnt to ask that what will i do after it

4th December 2011, 06:51 AM
jits
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What to do to get Job after completion of Diploma in Computer Engineering?

There are two choices in front you i.e either try out for a job else going through higher studies.Its better that you prefer higher studies.After completion of diploma it will be better that you go through your Engineering course.You can go through the Engineering Entrance exam test(E.CET) conducted by your State.For entering into Engineering stream you can even go through exams like IIT JEE and AIEEE conducted National wide.For IIT's, NIT's and Universities you cannot enter directly into the second year of Engineering.You can join in the second year of Engineering only for the colleges which are under the University level.

After Engineering you will have many job opportunities both in Government sector and Private sector for example you can go through exams like CDS, CSAT and other such examinations conducted by the UPSC and SSC.Since your a Computer Science student hence you will have many opportunities even from the Private sector.Companies like Infosys, TCS, Accenture, HCL, Cognizant, Syntel, Wipro,.etc recruit CSE graduates.

Some of the jobs which you could try out at present are:-

Indian Air Force(Group 'X'trade):-The eligibility criteria of the examination is that you should have passed 3 year Diploma course in Engineering (Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics/Automobile/Computer Science/ Instrumentation Technology/ Information Technology) with at least 50% marks from a Govt. recognized Polytechnic Institute.For more details please go through the following site
http://www.indianairforce.nic.in

Indian Navy Direct Entry Artificer (Diploma Holders):-Indian Navy Direct Entry Artificer (Diploma Holders) Examination is held twice a year.The advertisements are released in the "Employment news" and daily leading Newspapers.

For entering into the Railways you can go through the RRB examinations.Go through the RRB website for more details regarding recruitment.For all Government sector jobs please refer the weekly journal "Employment News".This journal will provide you with all the information required to enter into Government sector.
15th December 2011, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What to do to get Job after completion of Diploma in Computer Engineering?

I want good job after 3 year diploma in computer science
17th June 2013, 11:53 AM
Unregistered

i completed my diploma in computer engineering where can i found a job to live..??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?