21st February 2015, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

Documents required for admission in 12th DPS Delhi?

I have lost my admit card after exam so is that required for admission in dps, delhi what documents are required for admission in 12th in DPS, Delhi.

Related Questions:
  1. Documents required for admission in 12th at DPS Ranchi?
  2. What all documents are required for admission in DPS, Ranchi?
  3. Procedure of loan offered by IIHM to students for admission in Delhi campus? Documents required?
  4. Procedure to get loan for admission in IIHM? What all Documents required?
  5. Procedure of changing school after getting failed in 12th CBSE exams? Names of schools in Delhi and documents required for admission?
  6. Documents required for admission in MA (history) in School of Open Learning, Delhi University
  7. Marks of 9 CGP are enough to get admission in DPS Pune?
  8. Suggest the list of colleges for Admission in B.Com under Delhi University and their required procedure. I have done 12th scoring 82.20% marks
  9. Am I eligible for Delhi College of engineering after passing 10th in DPS Noida?
  10. Procedure to get admission in DPS Bhilai at class 10th?
  11. Documents required after 12th standard for admission to Engineering colleges in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Pre-Board papers of class 12 Non-Medical of DPS RK Puram?
  13. Documents required for admission in B.Com at Haryana for 12th Commerce student of Tamil Nadu?
  14. How to take admission in M.Com course from IGNOU? What are the documents required for admission?
  15. What are the documents required to get admission in class 11th science?
  16. Minimum percentage required to get admission in DPS Jaipur in commerce stream
  17. Being a Keralite can I get admission in Tamil Nadu Engineering College if completed 10th from Gujarat and 12th in Tamil Nadu? Documents and certificates required to get admission?
  18. Chance of admission in DPS with 4.6 CGPA in 10th?
22nd February 2015, 11:57 AM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required for admission in 12th DPS Delhi?

Following are the documents, which you should have to get 12th standard admission in DPS, Delhi.

->Enrollment form(Admit card), which have obtained from the DPS school.
->A receipt of DD, showing that you have paid fee in favour of DPS school.
->One passport size photo of you and your parents, individually.
->Original Transfer Certificate issued by the previous School.

If you have lost your admit card, then you should contact school admission office. Then they will offer you a new admit card with some fine or will suggest any other alternative option.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?