5th September 2014, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

What are the rounds followed in Cognizant Walkin?

Please inform the rounds in cognizant through walkin.

Give me the information. Thanks.

10th September 2014, 12:18 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: What are the rounds followed in Cognizant Walkin?

SELECTION PROCESS FOLLOWED FOR COGNIZANT WALKIN:

There are 3 important round which will be followed for a fresher walking in Cognizant which as follows,

-> Aptitude test.

-> Technical interview.

-> HR interview.

Only when you clear the aptitude test you will be called for the technical interview, so make sure that you prepare well for the aptitude test in order to move for the next rounds. I have attached some of the previous year model papers in this post which will help for your preparations. Just go through it and try to understand the pattern of questions followed in the test and prepare accordingly.

Make sure that you will brush up all the basic concepts from the core subjects which you have studied in your college course from 2nd year to final year to clear the technical round. Once you clear the technical round you will be moved to HR round which you can clear if you are good at your communication skills.

I have attached several other materials in this post which should help for your preparation. Go through it if needed!
Attached Files
File Type: zip CTS.zip(462.0 KB, 43 views)
File Type: pdf aptitude.pdf(1.18 MB, 114 views)
File Type: pdf Winning The Interview Game Everything You Need To Know To Land The Job.pdf(1.61 MB, 80 views)
File Type: pdf R S aggarwal verbal reasoning.pdf(803.4 KB, 123 views)
File Type: pdf Interview Skills That Win The Job -WindowTricks-.pdf(1.99 MB, 101 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?