9th December 2011, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

What are the documents to be sent along with the AIEEE confirmation page?

what are the document are to be sent along with aieee confirmation page

12th December 2011, 06:36 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the documents to be sent along with the AIEEE confirmation page?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what are the document are to be sent along with aieee confirmation page
As per the AIEEE brochure, you don't need to sent any documents, other than the Demand Draft, along with the confirmation page.
The verification of documents is supposed to be done during the counselling.
But you must make sure that you do not make any mistake in the confirmation page because a minor mistake will lead to rejection of your application.
Make sure you have pasted your photograph and have put left thumb impression and do write correct residential address.
Triple check the confirmation page before sending it to CBSE.
16th December 2011, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the documents to be sent along with the AIEEE confirmation page?

in which i have to send??
19th December 2011, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

hey i have a problem,

i hv sent my aieee confirmation page bt i hv pasted a plane pic on it while they demanded for a pic with name nd date printed on it, pls help me out,
20th December 2011, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

Is it important to send passing certificate along with aieee confirmation page.
20th December 2011, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

What ir isomerism
24th December 2011, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

what are the documents needed with confirmation form of aieee and photo type needed
27th December 2011, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

do i need to send 10th and cast certificate along with confirmation page for aieee 2012
27th December 2011, 10:51 PM
Unregistered

Ya i had done a mistake tat i send t photograph having my name on it bt i had written d.o.b. on t photo instead of shot day of photo.
11th January 2012, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

plz tell me i want to send aipmt conformation page but i am so confused that which photograph i have to paste black and white or coloured?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?