15th November 2017, 10:49 AM
Unregistered

How much percentage is required in class 12th to apply for environmental science course in college?

How much percentage is required in class 12th to apply for environmental science course in college? Can you please provide me with the minimum criteria which are followed? It will be really helpful if you can get back to me on the same. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to pursue B.Sc in Enviromental Science
  2. What is the fee structure followed for doing B.Sc in management quota?
  3. Cutoff percentage required in 12th MP Board to study BE(Environmental Engineering) in Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya? -- [New]
  4. Aggregate percentage required in class 12th for Open schooling graduation at Delhi University?
  5. Which college is best in Mumbai to study Environmental Study?
  6. Can I do D.Pharma after passing HS with 46% marks?
  7. Am I eligible to appear in SSC CHSL recruitment exam if secured 49% in Higher Secondary?
  8. What is the required percentage in 12th class for medical entrance exam? I have completed 12th class by PMC
  9. Which are the subjects important in science? Percentage required in 12th to get a seat in IITs? Will I get a seat after scoring 70%?
  10. How can I apply for B.Sc Astrophysics after completing class 12th (Science)? Which college offer the course?
  11. How much percentage is required in 12th to get admission in DU engineering College? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Percentage required in 12th to study BA(Journalism) in WMO Arts & Science College?
  13. Can I get BSc agriculture seat in AP EAMCET?
  14. Minimum percentage required in 12th class to apply for entrance exams?
  15. Cutoff percentage required in 12th GSEB to study B.Sc(Mathematics) in Gujarat Arts and Science College?
  16. Minimum percentage required in 12th and BBA to apply for IBPS exam? Detailed procedure of payment and documents required to apply?
  17. Cutoff percentage required in 12th Science to get BSc(Biotechnology) seat in GITS?
  18. Tell me job related criteria in IBM company?
30th November 2017, 02:58 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much percentage is required in class 12th to apply for environmental science course in college?

Eligibility criteria for Environmental Science is:-

Student must have passed 10+2 examination with science subjects( biology, mathematics, chemistry and physics) and scored at least 60% aggregate.

Some top colleges regarding this course are:-

University of Delhi, Delhi
Aligarh Muslim University, Jaunpur
National Environmental Research Institute, Nagpur
Amity University, Noida
Forest Research Institute, Dehradun
Jawaharlal Nehru University, Delhi
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?