29th July 2013, 12:40 PM
venkydasari

What is the duration of CA after degree?

what is the duration of CA after degree.i am present doing msc. but i dont interested on msc.i am interested onca. plz sir tell.present what i do

9th April 2014, 01:15 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: What is the duration of CA after degree?

Quote:
Originally Posted by venkydasari View Post
what is the duration of CA after degree.i am present doing msc. but i dont interested on msc.i am interested onca. plz sir tell.present what i do
ICAI stands for Institute of Chartered Accountant of India. It is an Professional course. The duration of the course is for four years with practical training. The course is divided into three stages namely, Foundation course, Intermediate course and Final course.

Since, you're an M.Sc course student you can direclty eligible for Intermediate course, If you're scored 60% percentage of marks in your bachelor degree course. Otherwise, you're not eligible for Intermediate course.

Criteria for CA Intermediate course:-

Commerce stream student must score minimum 55% percentage of marks.
Non Commerce stream candidates must score minimum 60% percentage of marks.

CA Course Subjects:-
  • Accounting
  • Business Law / Ethics and Communication
  • Cost Accounting and Financial Management
  • Taxation
  • Advanced Accounting
  • Auditing and Assurance
  • Information Technology and Strategic Management
  • Financial Reporting
  • Corporate and Allied Law
  • Advanced Auditing and Professional Ethics
  • Advanced Management Accounting
  • Information System and Audit
  • Direct Tax Laws
  • Indirect Tax Laws
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?