11th December 2011, 08:15 PM
Birajdar somnath

What should I do after 12th class having secured 58% in 10th class?

I have 58 per marks in 10th.then what shuld i do after 12th?

Related Questions:
  1. Syllabus for class 11 KVPY (SA stream)?
  2. How can I prepare to score good marks in 12th if didn't performed well in 11th standard?
  3. What should I do after 12th class having secured 58% in 10th class?
  4. Am I eligible for NIMCET Exam having secured 47.50% in 10th, 61.69% in 12th and going to complete BCA this year?
  5. What is the TCS placement eligibility criteria? -- [New]
  6. Am I eligible to attend for campus placements having secured 59.8% in 10th, 70% in 12th pursuing my 1st semester of B.E.?
  7. How can I apply to get Central Sector Scholarship if secured 84.2% in 12th, 81.5% in 10th and studying B.E.?
  8. Can I apply for IBPS clerk exam after securing 85% in 10th class and 77.6% in 12th class
  9. Will the low percentage in 12th affect placements having secured 84% in 10th, 55% in 12th and may secure 80% in B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can I apply for Bank PO Exams being a candidate having scored 56% in 10th, 67.8% in 12th and 59.25% in Graduation?
  11. Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 10 CGPA in 10th CBSE Board exam?
  12. Am I eligible for Infosys or not?
  13. What to do to be placed in good companies having secured 57.2% in 10th class, 84.6% in Intermediate and 69% in B.Tech with ECE stream?
  14. Am I eligible for TCS company after securing 84% in 10th, 59.40% in 12th and average percentage in B.Tech?
  15. Job options for me having poor academic record in 10th and 12th?
  16. Can I get scholarship if secured 85.4% in 10th and 61.6% in 12th?
  17. Can I get any Job having secured 90% in 10th, 57.38% in 12th and an aggregate of 60% upto 3rd year of B.Tech?
  18. Where can I get admission for class 12th after passing 10th class?
11th December 2011, 11:23 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do after 12th class having secured 58% in 10th class?

hi dear ......
There are many line you can go for science , commerce , or arts .
this depends upon you ...
You can do diploma.
Below is the carrier chart from where you will get details information...........

good luck.................
12th December 2011, 02:05 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Hello Friend,
You have not mentioned what is you stream in +2. After your class 12 try to complete your graduation or if you have aspirations for the corporate world then opt for some professional courses like BBA or BCA. You can also try to go for the certification course of CS and CA. If you are interested to serve the nation appear for the NDA written test. As you have not specified the stream its difficult to give you precise suggestion. In a nutshell try to complete higher studies in the field of your interest.

Regards
12th December 2011, 06:44 AM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Soon after completion of 12th class, there are plenty of avenues for the candidates for their good career. I suggest you to opt for the specialization in Graduation on the basis of stream which you have chosen in your 10+2.

If you are a candidatge of Commerce background in 12th class, you can pursue
-Chartered Accountancy course
-BBA
-B.Com
-B.Com Computers
-BBM etc,

If you are a candidate of Science stream in 12th class, you can pursue
-Medicine
-BDS
-Veterinary
-Physiotherapy
-Agricultural B.Sc
-Nursing
-3 years Bachelors course with any of the subjects like
-Biotechnology
-Biochemistry
-Microbiology
-Botany
-Zoology etc.

If you have gone through Physics and Mathematics in your 12th class, I suggest you to opt for Engineering with the specialization which you are interested.
12th December 2011, 06:57 AM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Hi Dear
you secure 58% in 10th but here you did not mention your 12th mark
ok
but your career decision is in your hands
only take advice from other's but final decision is your's.

here i add a career chart that is help you for take a good decision;-

Good Luck...............
12th December 2011, 07:35 AM
saasmari
Senior Member++

Dear pal,
the first thing before choosing a field is to analyse yourself and find your field of interest. In no case choose fields told by others due to compell. You are the one to choose your future. If you choose without interest then you will not be able to put your full effort in it.
There are various field which are available based on the subjects you have choosen in 12th standard. Basically degree can be choosen as science field and commerce field. The science degree are engineering, medical field, computer application and in branches of science. The commerce fields involve degree in commerce, business administration and in arts group.
The duration of all the degree in commerce namely BA, BBA, B.com are three years despite of the discipline which you choose in it.
But the duration of via various science degree are not same . The duration of degree courses like BCA, Bsc, B.pharm are three years, there are many disciplines in bsc namely physics, chemistry, botany, mathematics, zoology etc. The duration of BE is four years. Whereas the duration of MBBS is 5.5 years with one and half years working in the government hospitals
so chose a field which is flexible for you and perform well then you will surely have good future .
12th December 2011, 08:02 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Birajdar somnath View Post
I have 58 per marks in 10th.then what shuld i do after 12th?
Dear friend,

Career options after 12th (Non Medical stream) :

1. Engineering
2. BBA, BCA, B.Sc, etc.
3. Mass Communication, Journalism, Animation, Multimedia
4.Fasion designing, Graphic designing, Jewellery's designing etc.
5. NDA / NA
6. B. S. Nautical Sciences, B. S. Marine Engineering etc.
7. Hotel Management

Career options after 12th (Medical stream) :

MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery): You can give PMT exams & respective state level exam to get into good colleges for pursuing this course.

BDS (Bachelors of Dental Science)

BPT (Bachelor of Physiotherapy)

BHMS (Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine & Surgery)

BAMS (Bachelor of Ayurveda Medicine & Surgery)

B. Pharm (Bachelor of Pharmacy)

B. Tech. ( Bachelor of Technology in Biotechnology): For this one needs to clear AIEEE exams with biology subject.

BE in Environmental Engineering

BSc course ( Bachelor of Science): One can clear entrance & get into IITs, JNU for the same.

BSc courses are offered in varied fields like Biotechnology, Microbiology, Biochemistry, Genetics, Bio sciences, Botany, Zoology, Forensic Science, Agriculture, Bioinformatics, Genetic Engineering, Environmental Science.

So you can choose any of these stream.

All the best
5th June 2013, 09:47 AM
Unregistered

what is the best after 12th commerce passing with 58% marks?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?