30th March 2011, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

Is there any university conducting degree course of 1 year duration?

All universities conducting entrance examinations and providing degree in 3 yrs of duration . Is any university conducting degree of 1 year duration?

5th May 2011, 11:58 AM
VEERU_VIRENDR
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is there any university conducting degree course of 1 year duration?

Hello,
It's as per the guidelines of the syllabus scheme that the universities offer the course duration according to the norms. Generally bachelor degrees are of three or four yrs.(B.E.) degrees are not found to have duration below atleast three yr. So not any university or college persue the degree of one yr.
1st November 2011, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any university conducting degree course of 1 year duration?

i have pssed 12 in 2009, can i complete B.A/B.Sc in one year from any university acording to lter entry
12th January 2012, 08:18 AM
Unregistered

can i complete my Bsc in one years
24th May 2012, 11:18 PM
Unregistered

i am doing my s.y.b.com along with b.com degree can i do any other degree? which wil b of 1 year?
22nd August 2012, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

can i complete my graduation in one year? I have passed 12th before three years.
13th July 2013, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

dear sir
my son had completed his engineering in chemical stream from rajeeve gandhi institue of petroleum technology raibarele and scored 5.57 grade points. now he wants to appear bank class one officer exam and civil services. is it possible for him to apply? if not what he has to do? if he has to secure 60% can the institute give him chance to apply for betterment? or is there any university in india that he can do one year degree so that he can get an eligibility to appear class one competitive exams?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?