7th July 2017, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

On what basis should I get education loan for Hotel management from IIHM?

I want education loan for my IIHM Hotel management course. Please help me for that there asking land proof or property or there asking fixed deposit but I don’t have fixed deposits but I have land but it is in case. So, I can’t take that. Please help me for that.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get education loan for Hotel Management in IIHM, Pune?
  2. List of Banks offering an Education Loan to study BHM in IIHM?
  3. Documents required to apply for Education Loan for BSc(Hotel Management) course of IIHM, Kolkata?
  4. Fees required to study Hotel Management course from IIHM Kolkata? Does SBI give education loan for it? Procedure to apply for education loan?
  5. Possibility to get education loan from leading banks to study Hotel Management course if got 57% in 12th?
  6. On what basis Bank of India offers an Education Loan for Master of Hotel Management program? What are the interest charges of Bank of India Education Loan?
  7. Possibility to study Hotel Management course from best IIHM if failed in 12th (Commerce) in first attempt?
  8. List of colleges available in Pune to study Hotel Management course through IIHM entrance exam?
  9. When should I fill the forms for admission in IHM next year?
  10. How to study Hotel Management course from top government college? How to prepare for entrance exam?
  11. Procedure to apply for education loan from second semester while studying in IIHM, Kolkata?
  12. Am I eligible to get education loan to study Hotel Management course from leading banks? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What is the eligibility and ages limit for Hotel Management course offered by IIHM? -- [New]
  14. Information about salary and placements of IIHM, Kolkata
  15. Can a Diploma in Hotel Management holder get admission in B.Sc in Hotel Management through lateral entry in IIHM colleges?
  16. ICICI Bank Education Loan scheme to study Hotel Management in Pusa?
  17. Does Banks offer Education Loan to study Bachelor of Hotel Management in IIPM?
  18. Education loan to study Bachelor Of Hotel Management in KL University?
8th July 2017, 07:32 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: On what basis should I get education loan for Hotel management from IIHM?

To get an education loan for pursuing Hotel Management course from IIHM, you should have secured admission in Hotel Management course at IIHM. You should have to visit the bank directly and contact the branch manager to know the details regarding an education loan. You can get an education loan of upto Rs.4 lakhs without any security but, it is mandatory to have the collateral security to submit it bank to get an education loan of Rs. 7 lakhs or more from bank.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?