27th September 2012, 12:32 AM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility to appear in NET with law subject after LLM

may i appear in net with law subject if i competed ll.m in distence mode from the global open university,nagaland.

Related Questions:
  1. How may I get subject codes for Law in 4th sem examination of LLM from Amravati university? How may I get details for the same?
  2. Which is the best subject for NET Exam after completion of Post Graduation in Law?
  3. Question papers of LLM Subject?
  4. Law schools for LLM in UK after LLB in India? eligibility? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What is the fee structure followed for National Level LLM course?
  6. Last date to apply and date of entrance exam for LLM course in Symbiosis Law School, Pune
  7. Eligibility to apply in CLAT LLM for B.Tech(ECE) student? -- [New]
  8. Which are the Law coaching institutes for NET/JRF in Kolkata?
  9. Universities in India providing LLM through correspondence? Is NALSAR university providing correspondence course for LLM?Is there any university providing LLM with MBA with specialization in Law, HR through Correspondence?
  10. Is LLM and masters in law given the same preference?
  11. ow can I pursue LLM course not moving out of my state?
  12. University of Pune LLM (Sem II) Law, Social Transformation and Judicial Process in India-II (LW-203) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. After scoring 59% in MBA(HR) and 54% in LLM am I eligible for NET?
  14. LLM entrance exam study material for followings?
  15. How to study in LLB from distance education from Gujarat?
  16. University Of Pune LLM (Semester I) Law, Social Transformation and Judicial Process in India-I (LW-103) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. Difference of 1 year or 2 year LLM course conducted in ILI, Delhi? Whether 1 year LLM candidate can apply for UGC-NET?
  18. Last 5 years question papers of LLM-CLAT?
10th April 2014, 11:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the eligibility to appear in NET with law subject after LLM

I am a practicing advocate want to be appear in NET exam. What is the appropriate process?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?