1st August 2012, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

Which is the best subject for NET Exam after completion of Post Graduation in Law?

Which subject should be opted by a student for NET exam who has done his post graduatopn in LAW ie LLM

4th August 2012, 07:35 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is the best subject for NET Exam after completion of Post Graduation in Law?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Which subject should be opted by a student for NET exam who has done his post graduatopn in LAW ie LLM
If you have done your post-graduation in Law (LLM), you will have to take National Eligibility Test in Law.
As per the guidelines of University Grant Commission, candidate may take the National Eligibility Test only in the subject in which she/he has done her/his post-graduation.

The National Eligibility Test for candidates possessing masters degree in Law comprise of the following papers:
  • Paper I: General Aptitude Test
  • Paper II: Law
  • Paper III: Law

In order to check out the syllabus of Law as a subject in National Eligibility Test, Click Here.

For complete information regarding the National Eligibility Test, refer to:

www.ugcnetonline.in
4th August 2012, 11:34 PM
vishwasourabh

Thumbs up Re: Which is the best subject for NET Exam after completion of Post Graduation in Law?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
[SIZE=5][SIZE=5]HI FRIEND,
NET stands for National Eligibility Test and this examination is Conducted by UGC, Twice in a year
and to apply for this examination, you have to complete your Post graduate degree course with minimum 55% Marks from a recognised Board, Final year appearing candidates are also eligible for NET Examination.
This examination is Conducted in June and December Every year. For this year June NET Examination Notification will be Published soon in the official website.

If you have completed your LLM Course in Human Rights, then you have to choose Human Rights and Duties subject in your NET Examination Because you have to choose the subjects in NET on the basis of your post graduation only,
If your subjects in not mentioned in the official website then you can go for Related subjects. If you are Interested in Criminology Subject, then you can Opt, But you have choose only 1 subject, So please decide properly and then prepare for this examination accordingly.

~~ There is No Upper age Restriction to apply for Lectureship Post, But for Junior Research Fellowship Post, your age should not be more than 28 years, Upper age relaxation is applicable for SC/ST/OBC Candidates.

~~ This year June NET Examination notification is expected to be Announced in the month of April 2012 in the official website, the examination fees of NET will be 450 and you have to pay the fees through challan form in SBI Bank and then you are eligible to fill online application form of NET.

From this year onward's, NET Examination pattern was changed and new pattern will be applicable form June 2012.
From Now Onward's all the papers in NET Examination will be Objective, No descriptive papers from this year, And no Negative marking in the examination also. So please prepare for NET Examination as per the pattern and syllabus.

The previous year NET Question Papers is Availiable in the official website and You can also download the previous year NET Papers for Practicing.
If you try to solved more previous year papers, then you are eligible to cracked the NET Examination.

So, please visit the official NET website and keep Practice for the examination and for more information check official website :

[/SIZE]
[/SIZE][SIZE=5][SIZE=5]http://ugcnetonline.in[/SIZE][/SIZE]
[FONT=Calibri][SIZE=4][FONT=Calibri][SIZE=4][FONT=Calibri][SIZE=4][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Calibri][SIZE=4][FONT=Calibri][SIZE=4][FONT=Calibri][SIZE=4]ALL THE BEST....[/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]
19th December 2013, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which is the best subject for NET Exam after completion of Post Graduation in Law?

Which subject I have to take in PG ,so that I will have ease in NET EXAMS.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?