23rd February 2013, 11:12 PM
mahesh maruti bugade

What is the eligibility for central government exam? I am pursuing BSci in Chemistry from Mumbai University

Respected sir/madam ,
i am persuing my B sci in chemistry from mumbai university please suggest me eligibility for cental goverment exam for (BARC ,ONGC , HPCL, BPCL, IPCL BHELL,RCF) to start my preparation , you can suggeste me one by one

Related Questions:
  1. Which trade is better between BSCI Agriculture and B.Tech electrical
  2. Details of MCA in mumbai university? What is the required eligibility criteria for MCA entrance exam in Mumbai University
  3. What are the career options for girls after 12th with PCM excluding engineering?
  4. How may I get the details like eligibility criteria, fee structure, course duration, entrance exam date etc for taking admission in Ph.D course in Mumbai University?
  5. Eligibility for MSc biochemistry in Calcutta university and Mumbai university?
  6. Date of B.Ed CET in Mumbai held by the government?
  7. Syllabus for Entrance Exam for M.Sc in Chemistry of Hyderabad Central University?
  8. Syllabus of MSc Chemistry entrance exam of Mumbai University? Names of the colleges under Mumbai University?
  9. Where can I do Ph.D in Chemistry in Correspondence having done M.Sc in Physical Chemistry and M.Phil and being a Central Government Employee?
  10. Can I get CBSE Scholarship if secured 63% in 12th being a MBA 2nd year student? -- [New]
  11. How can I get scholarship to study MBBS being a ST girl student?
  12. Can I apply for MMS programme in Mumbai University if securing 50% in B.A.LLB?
  13. Am i eligible for joining M.C.A course in Mumbai University after completing BCA through distance course?
  14. How to be a teacher under central government in Mumbai?
  15. UGC NET solved question papers of home science?
  16. Eligibility criteria for LLB in Mumbai University or any other law college in Mumbai? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Am I eligible for B.Ed after doing M.E(PPM) in OU with 62%
  18. What is the age limit for primary teacher of Haryana general category
9th June 2015, 04:42 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility for central government exam? I am pursuing BSci in Chemistry from Mumbai University

One can join public sector undertakings like BARC ,ONGC , HPCL, BPCL, IPCL BHEL,RCF etc. through GATE exam .

GATE stands for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering .

The eligibility criteria required for GATE exam are as under :-

- The candidate must have passed graduation degree in B.E/B.Tech/Architecture with at least 60% marks in aggregate from a recognized university.The candidates who are appearing in final year of their degree course can also apply for the GATE exam .

- The candidate who have post graduation degree in M.Sc./M.A./ MCA or equivalent can also apply for the GATE exam .

-The age limit to apply for the exam is from 21 years to 30 years.There is relaxation in age limit provided to reserved categories candidates as per the Govt. rules.

- There is no restrictions on the number of attempts for the GATE exam .

-The selection process involves of

* written test, and

* interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?