8th September 2012, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility criteria for GATE? I am a passout with 1 backlog

2012 passout with 1 backlog .what is eligiblelity certificate for gate 2013

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for HCL campus drive after clearing two backlogs and having more than 60% marks throughout?
  2. Am I eligible for companies like TCS,IBM,WIPRO?
  3. Can I get a job in WIPRO, Infosys, L&T company? -- [New]
  4. Am I eligible for jobs in TCS, Wipro, Infosys after securing 54% in 12th and 69% in 12th?
  5. Can I apply for TCS, Infosys and other companies being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Tech in CS?
  6. Will I get placed in Infosys, TCS, Wipro or Accenture after scoring 79.3% in 12th and 67.8% in 12th and 63.8 in 10th?
  7. Am I eligible for TCS if I have cleared the 2 backlogs in 2nd semester and scored 60% upto 6th semester?
  8. Can I apply for Tata Motors, JCB and JINDAL being a candidate having secured 67% in 10th, 59% in 12th and 68% in BE with Mechanical stream?
  9. Can I do MBA if I have backlogs in 4 subjects in T.Y.BCom?
  10. How much package is offered to Syntel freshers? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Completed B.Tech with Backlogs in 2nd Semester : Can I apply for any job?
  12. What's the eligibility criteria for PB-PMT? I live in Bihar and have passout I.Sc from Bihar
  13. Am I eligible for TCS, Wipro and Infosys having secured 65% in 10th, 49.77% in 12th and 65% in B.Tech?
  14. Previous years Aptitude question papers of Accenture, WIPRO and IBM with solutions
  15. Which Companies am I eligible to get Job having secured 75% in 10th, 53% in 12th and an aggregate of 70% till 6th semester of B.Tech?
  16. Procedure for off campus placement?
  17. Can I be eligible to attend for Accenture after passing final year B.E
  18. Am I eligible for L&T Construction, Tata Steel & Punjloyed Ltd. having secured 67% in 10th, 56% in 12th and 72% in BE Civil?
27th September 2012, 11:07 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria for GATE? I am a passout with 1 backlog

hi
I have completed my b.tech in electrical and electronics engg. in 2008.But I have still 3 more backlogs left. My doubt is that am i eligible for appearing GATE 2013.I have my course completed certificate with me.Do i need letter from my principal?
17th January 2013, 04:38 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria for GATE? I am a passout with 1 backlog

No, you are not eligible. Only passed candidates can apply for GATE. After clearing pending papers you can apply for the exam. There is no age limit for attending the exam. Also you can attend the test any number of times.
29th June 2013, 09:00 PM
Paliyal79

Hi friend
you are not eligible for the GATE exam with one backlog.
The eligibility criteria for GATE exam is-
The candidate must have graduate degree like B.tech, B.E., B.SC etc with minimum 60% marks from a recognized university.
Backlogs candidates are not eligible for the GATE exam.
Good luck
7th November 2013, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

I have passed my graduation with gres number then I alagible for gate
7th November 2013, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

I have passed my graduation with gres number then I alagible for gate
27th February 2014, 01:26 AM
Unregistered

Sir i have got 1 bck in 7th sem,i am a final year studnt, but given the test,if i scored good in gate,am i eligible for admissn in m.tech
16th September 2014, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

I am passout with 2 backlogs...l need principal letter or course complete certificate??
24th January 2015, 09:33 AM
Unregistered

In 1sem lhad 1 paper back & in next 2 sem i cleared it, can i eligible for gate?
11th September 2015, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my BE this year. However I have not got a degree certificate. Please help me with the documents I need to upload.
12th September 2015, 04:29 PM
Rashmuu

You can not appear in any exam which requires graduation degree of your field with pending any backlog.

To be eligible for the GATE, it is must to have a B.E or B.tech or MSc degree with good percentages without having any pending backlogs.
13th September 2015, 08:41 PM
JSD.

No you can not appear in the GATE exam with having any backlog.

Gate is graduate aptitude test for engineering. The basic eligibility criteria for this exam is to have a bachelor degree in engineering sections or master degree in science section from a recognised university with good percentile.

As you are telling that you have backlog that is why you can not appear in this exam.If you really want to give this exam then you have to clear all your backlogs then only you can apply for this exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?