10th March 2018, 08:08 AM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility criteria for M.Sc in Defence Force Service Medal from IGNOU?

I have graduated having B.Sc Chemistry with 80% mark. Can I apply for M.Sc DFSM (Defence Force Service Medal) from IGNOU? If yes, then by when should I apply for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Required Eligibility criteria to join Graduation in IGNOU being a candidate working in Air Force?
  2. Who are the Group A Gazetted Officer? To which group they belong to?
  3. After graduation can girls apply in CDS? What is the criterion and job options?
  4. How to apply for MSc Physics through IGNOU? Where are the centers in Kerala which are offering this course? What is the eligibility criteria behind this?
  5. Can I join Indian Army after completion of UG Degree?
  6. Am I eligible for defence jobs if I have scored less than 50% marks in graduation?
  7. How can I join Army being a candidate of 11th Class with Commerce?
  8. Eligibility criteria for female candidates to get into defence forces?
  9. Can a child of Army Personnel's apply for Himachal CPMT?
  10. Admission procedure for MSc Maths(Correspondence) from IGNOU? Eligibility criteria for it? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What is the eligibility criteria to appear in bank clerk exam for ex service men of defence
  12. What is the requirements for admission in B.Tech course in UK?
  13. Eligibility criteria for LLB from IGNOU?
  14. How may I join Indian Navy? I've completed B.Tech with 57% marks from Chalaptathi Institute of engineering and technology
  15. IGNOU M.Sc in Dietetics and Food Service Management Nutritional Biochemistry Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. How to join police or defence? I am interested in doing service at places where terrorism is there.
  17. How can I join Indian Army after completing B.Com with 51 percentage? I am 23 years old
  18. Is Polytechnic completely equivalent to class 12th? Can I apply for NDA on the basis of Polytechnic?
15th April 2018, 06:29 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria for M.Sc in Defence Force Service Medal from IGNOU?

M.Sc. Food Service Management and Dietetics or Master of Science in Food Service Management and Dietetics is a postgraduate Home Science course. The duration of this course is two years. For this course candidate should have passed with Physics and Chemistry, Biology, Food Service Management, etc from a recognized university. As per my knowledge, you are eligible to study Master of Science in Food Service Management and Dietetics after B.Sc Chemistry course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?