10th September 2013, 01:21 AM
Unregistered

Am i eligible to get a job into IT sector? I have done graduation

Hi, I do not have graduation, am I eligible to get a job into IT sector???

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a job in government sector after doing graduation?
  2. Can I get a job in software sector? Am I eligible to appear for campus or open recruitment?
  3. Am i eligible to get a job into IT sector? I have done graduation
  4. How to get a government job after doing graduation and PG in Tourism sector?
  5. Changing job from Back Office to F&A or Banking sector? -- [New]
  6. How to join Airforce with Sports after passing 12th class? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I get a job in private companies or government sector after completing graduation from Zoology Hons with 59%?
  8. How can I find a job in shipping sector after completing MCA?
  9. What are the government jobs for me after completing 3rd with 74%
  10. Job opportunities in Government sector after the completion of Engineering in CS? Is it possible to earn more in Private sector than in Government sector? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What is the possibility to make a career in the PSU sector after doing B.Tech EC? Best coaching to find a job in sector job?
  12. Am I eligible to get Job in Government sector having backlogs in Engineering course?
  13. Salary package after the completion of MBA from distance learning?
  14. How to get a job in Software Sector after doing graduation in B.Tech ECE?
  15. Can I apply for any government sector job with 49.5% marks in graduation?
  16. Will I be able to work in Software Field after completing MSc Computer Science? How much will be the salary? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What kind of job will I be able to get in private sector?
  18. Am I eligible to apply for job in public sector companies? What's the selection procedure and eligibility criteria for the same? I have 64% in B.Tech and had many backlogs
15th April 2018, 07:25 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am i eligible to get a job into IT sector? I have done graduation

Yes, you are eligible to get job in IT sector after completing graduation. The name of best jobs for you are given below.
  1. Civil Aviation Department
  2. All India Radio
  3. Internet Technologies
  4. Defence Services
  5. Atomic Energy Commission
  6. Hindustan Aeronautics Limited
  7. IT Industry
  8. Telecommunication Industry
  9. Mobile Communication
  10. Health Care Equipment Manufacturing Industry
  11. Power Electronics & Communication
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?