4th June 2018, 12:19 AM
Shalini tiwari tiwari

What is the eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for MA Fine Arts from IGNOU?

I did my Masters in Physics, now I want to do MA in Fine Arts. Am I eligible for this? If yes, then I want to pursue this from IGNOU. Does IGNOU offers this course? If yes, what is the procedure to apply for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for PG Diploma in Fine Art from IGNOU? List of study centers in Jharkhand?
  2. Can I do MFA from Delhi university in correspondence mode?
  3. List of institutes which offer Master of Fine Arts in India? Procedure and eligibility to get admission?
  4. Does IGNOU offer Diploma in Fine Arts course?
  5. How can I apply to study Masters in Fine Arts if completed B.A. in Political Science being Fine Arts teacher?
  6. Eligibility for graduation in fine Arts while pursuing B.Sc (Hons) Anthropology? List of colleges/ Universities offering the same in Hyderabad?
  7. How to do Master of Fine Arts in IGNOU for female Architect?
  8. What is the procedure followed to apply for government job after completion of Bachelor of Fine Arts?
  9. What is the eligibility criteria for Ph.D in Fine Arts?
  10. Eligibility criteria for Masters of Fine Arts(Drawing and Painting)?
  11. How can I join distance education program for masters in fine arts after completing diploma in fine arts? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Eligibility to study PhD in Fine Arts for a postgraduate?
  13. Eligibility criteria for pursuing BA Fine Arts in Jadavpur University?
  14. Procedure of doing M.A in Fine Arts after graduation in History and Political Science?
  15. Eligibility to study BFA in College of Art, Delhi for 3 years Diploma holder on 10th basis? -- [New]
  16. What is the admission procedure and exam date of fine arts course offered by different colleges?
  17. How to join bachelor of fine arts after doing BSc degree?
  18. How can I apply for MA Fine Arts by Distance Education after completing BA, B.Ed and Diploma in Fine Arts?
30th June 2018, 07:21 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for MA Fine Arts from IGNOU?

IGNOU stands for Indira Gandhi National Open University and as the suggests it is one of the open central university in India.

Now, as far as you are concerned about the eligibility criteria to pursue MA in fine arts from IGNOU, then I would like to let you know that IGNOU does not offer the same course and no question arises regarding the eligibility and application procedure for admission in the same course.

For more details regarding different courses offered by IGNOU and it's respective eligibility criteria, you can refer to the link www.ignou.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?