14th February 2017, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

Can I do MFA from Delhi university in correspondence mode?

Can I do MFA from Delhi University through correspondence courses? I have passed MA (history) and two years diploma in art craft.

15th February 2017, 07:21 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do MFA from Delhi university in correspondence mode?

Below I have mentioned the eligibility criteria to do MFA course, have a look over it.

Eligibility criteria for MFA course:-

Candidates must have completed Bachelor of Fine Arts or BA in Fine arts from a recognised University.
Candidates must have scored a minimum of 50% of marks in Graduation.

If you have studied the subject of Fine Arts in Graduation, then you can pursue MFA course.
16th February 2017, 11:51 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can I do MFA from Delhi University through correspondence courses? I have passed MA (history) and two years diploma in art craft.
Sorry, the MFA course is not available in Delhi University through correspondence mode. Mostly the fine arts courses are available to study in regular mode in various Government and private Arts and Crafts Colleges. The eligibility to study the MFA course is a pass in BFA with at least 50% marks. The admission to the course will be done through an entrance examination, interview, and portfolio. The MFA course is available in the following universities in regular mode

Aligarh Muslim University - Website Link

Amity School of Fine Arts - Website Link

Patna University - Website Link
17th February 2017, 12:52 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
MFA in distance mode from Delhi University is not available but you can apply for MFA course in DU University in regular mode.

Eligibility criteria for MFA exam:-

1. Those candidates who have completed BFA with above 50% marks from a recognized university are eligible for MFA exam.

2. Your age should be above 18 years.
15th August 2017, 11:48 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I have completed my BFA in painting through correspondence from kolkata university, now i want to do my MFA in painting through correspondence in north india, suggest me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?