5th December 2016, 10:53 AM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility criteria required to become a Technician in the Indian Army? What is the pay scale of Indian Army Technician?

Respected Sir, I want to become a Technician in the Indian Army so I want to know about the eligibility criteria required to become a Technician in the Indian Army? Also tell me the pay scale of the Indian Army Technician. Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. How's the real life of an Army Officer in the Indian Army? What is their monthly salary rank wise?
  2. What is the qualification and Physical criteria required to join the Indian Army? What is the age limit to apply for the Indian Army?
  3. What should I do after class 10th to join the Indian Army? What is the eligibility criteria required to join the Indian Army?
  4. Procedure to join Indian Army? Criteria for selection? Qualifications required for admission?
  5. What is the eligibility criteria required required to join the Indian Army as a Soldier?
  6. What step should I follow to join the Indian Army after completing Mechanical Engineering? What is the eligibility criteria required to become an Indian Army Officer?
  7. Eligibility criteria to join Indian Army? What are the vacancies in Indian Army?
  8. Which courses are available in BPMT?
  9. How can I join Indian Army being a son of retired Army Officer?
  10. Girl studying B.Arch can serve Indian Army?
  11. Eligibility criteria of PC(SL) Entry of Indian Army for a Soldier who completed 15 years of service? How to apply for it?
  12. How to join Indian Army after passing 10th? What is the criteria to join Indian Army? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What is the procedure and eligibility for application of Indian Army?
  14. How to get a job in Indian Railway for retired JCO from Indian Army?
  15. Procedure to get Indian Army jobs after BDS?
  16. What is the Qualification and Physical criteria required to join the Indian Army?
  17. What's the eligibility criteria for UES Indian Army?
  18. Can I join the Indian Army being a Nepal Citizen at the age of 25 years? What is the eligibility criteria required? -- [New]
30th September 2017, 06:41 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria required to become a Technician in the Indian Army? What is the pay scale of Indian Army Technician?

Eligibility Criteria Required to become a Technician in Indian Army:

The basic educational qualification required be eligible for Indian Army Soldier Technician is "12th Class" in 10+2 pattern from a recognized university with the following subjects with 50% marks.

* Physics
* English
* Mathematics
* Chemistry

Or candidates who have completed their 3 year diploma course are also eligible to apply for this Indian Army Technician and pay scale offered would be around Rs.7,500/- per month and there may be some of the allowances.

The minimum age required is 17.5 years and the maximum age must not exceed 23 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?