11th November 2016, 01:17 PM
george dominic

What is the fee structure of LLB course?

Respected Sir, I have completed my class 12th and now I want to continue with my studies and pursue LLB. I want to know what is the fee structure of LLB course? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the fee structure of LLB course?
  2. What is the fee structure for LLB 3 years course?
  3. How to do LLB through correspondence? What is the admission procedure, fee structure and course duration?
  4. How to take admission for LLB? What is the fee structure?
  5. What is the procedure to join LLB course? What is the fee structure and subjects of the course?
  6. Fee structure for LLB 5 years course?
  7. Fee structure for LLB course? Best colleges for this course in Ghaziabad and Delhi?
  8. What is the eligibility criteria required to pursue LLB course? When should I apply for admission and what is the fee structure for the course? -- [New]
  9. Best LLB colleges of USA which provides hostel for their students with fee structure?
  10. Fee structure of LLB course after post graduation diploma in Radiology? Can I do simultaneously other degree with LLB course?
  11. Colleges offering distance LLB in Bangalore? Eligibility criteria and their fee structure?
  12. Possibility to do distance LLB in MDU, Rohtak for 32 years old candidate? Total fee expenses of this course?
  13. Procedure and Fee structure to do LLB course having passed HS?
  14. Detailed fee structure of B.A LLB course of PURC?
  15. Am I eligible to take admission for LLB course in Mumbai being a candidate having completed B.Com and M.Com? Fee structure for this and which books to prepare for the Entrance Exam?
  16. How can I apply for LLB Correspondence course from IGNOU or SOL? What is the fee structure and course duration?
  17. How can I do LLB through correspondence after B.Com?
  18. Procedure to LLB after MBBS DMRE post graduation diploma in Radiology? What is the fee structure of LLB course?
13th November 2016, 01:01 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the fee structure of LLB course?

As you have completed your 12th standard, so you are eligible to pursue LLB course. The eligibility criteria to pursue LLB are as follows:

> Candidates who have completed their 12th standard with minimum 45% marks from a recognized board are eligible to apply for this course.

> Candidates from any stream are eligible.

> The age of the candidate should be in between 18 to 21 years and for SC/ST candidates the age should not be more than 22 years.

The general fee structure of LLB course ranges from Rs. 1 lakh to Rs. 1.8 lakhs per annum and it may vary depending upon the colleges/universities in which you want to get admission.
13th November 2016, 04:51 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by george dominic View Post
Respected Sir, I have completed my class 12th and now I want to continue with my studies and pursue LLB. I want to know what is the fee structure of LLB course? Please answer as soon as possible.

The fee structure of 5 years Law graduation course differs from one Law College to other. The fee structure of the Government Law Colleges will be less compared to the private law colleges. The Government Law College, Mumbai is Rs 6890 for the first year and from 2nd year to 5th year the fee will be Rs 5520. The fee for the five years law graduation in National Law University, Assam is Rs 1,84,000 for the first year. The website link of the National Law University, Assam is given Click Here
5th July 2017, 10:47 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir last year I have completed my 10 2 n now I m doing my graduation with pol oners n I want to now how can I join b.a llb course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?