26th July 2011, 08:03 PM
kunal04041986

What is the eligibility criteria for technical education?

hi sir,
i have 48% in10 standard 42% in 12 standard. sir i want to pursue my carrer in mechanical engineering. plz guide me by informing me that is engineering a safer carrer for me.
as per eligibility criteria of different companies.
and where can i found my self if i go with good effort in engineering

1st March 2012, 05:57 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria for technical education?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kunal04041986 View Post
hi sir,
i have 48% in10 standard 42% in 12 standard. sir i want to pursue my carrer in mechanical engineering. plz guide me by informing me that is engineering a safer carrer for me.
as per eligibility criteria of different companies.
and where can i found my self if i go with good effort in engineering

To pursue a bachelors degree program in Mechanical Engineering, candidate must have passed the +2 level of exam with Physics and Maths. Beside this candidate has to clear All India Engineering Entrance Exam [AIEEE] conducted by CBSE in order to be considered eligible for admission in most of the Institutes offering course in Mechanical Engineering all over India. Such Entrance Exams are also conducted on State Level. Apart from this Institutes like IIT conducts its own Entrance Test known as Joint Entrance Exam and various Institutes in India accepts its score to consider students for admission into its Engineering Program.The duration of the course is 4 years.

Following are the list of Institutes which offers courses in Engineering Department:

National Institute of Technology
Indian Institutes of Information Technology
Amity Institute of Engineering
ACME College of Engineering
Indian Institute of Technology
23rd May 2012, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

I have scored 45% in PCM and 55% overall in my 2 (HSE) exams in Tamil Nadu state.
Would I be able to get admission for an Engineering Degree?

R.HADIATHULLAH
23rd June 2012, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

I have scored 44.50% in pcm and 52.83% in 10 2 from maharashtra and my AIEEE score is 71 and MHT-CET score is 58 can i get engg in any clg>>??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?