12th October 2011, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

What to do next after qualifying for AFCAT exam? Procedure for selection?

sir i qualified the afcat exam. what is next. what is the procedure of selection

11th November 2011, 10:49 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What to do next after qualifying for AFCAT exam? Procedure for selection?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir i qualified the afcat exam. what is next. what is the procedure of selection
Dear friend,

Next AFCAT exam date not announced yet.

The eligibility criteria is given below

AFCAT Eligibility Criteria:

Ground Duty Branches –
EDUCATION: Post graduation or Bachelor degree in any subject with at least 60% aggregate marks.

Flying Branch –
EDUCATION:B.E / B.Tech degree or a Graduation in any discipline with minimum 60% aggregate marks.

Technical Branch –
EDUCATION:Aeronautical Engineering with minimum 60% marks.

All the best
14th November 2011, 02:57 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What to do next after qualifying for AFCAT exam? Procedure for selection?

respected sir, i cleared afcat please tell me when ssb takes place and when you send letter for ssb on [email protected]
19th February 2012, 08:44 AM
Unregistered

sir will we have any stipend during the training period in tecnical branch?If there!how much it will be.sir
9th March 2012, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

what is the procedure after clearing ibps clerk exam?
24th December 2012, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

what is the weight required for 165cms height? It is given 55 kgs, but i want to know it is exactly 55 or around 55?
28th February 2013, 12:37 PM
sammy_wrath
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Dear Aspirant,

After you are qualified in the AFCAT Entrance Exam.

Then you are almost selected.

The only process next is SSB interview.But that is not that easy.You need to have a good communication skills and reasoning skills and also the logical skills.

To clear this there are many books available in the market.So refer them for any reference. This can help you in preparing for that round.

After the SSB interview.If you are selected in this round then you are selected for the training.

Which may vary from candidate to candidate.Maximum is 1year. If you fail in the training process you will be sent home and you will be disqualified in the training.

So thats why it differs in the training.Only the person who complete the training successfully can get the job.

The job details and the allowance details are well defined in the pdf attached.

For more information check the attachments.

Hope this info helps you.

All the best for your future endeavor's.

Any more Queries.
Don't Hesitate to ask me. Am happy to help you always. Just ping to my profile.

Best Regards,
Sampath.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Afcat - MEN.pdf(100.0 KB, 1297 views)
File Type: pdf Afcat - woMEN.pdf(126.8 KB, 625 views)
27th February 2014, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

what is the selection procedure for technical candidates after afcat??would the candidates applied for aeronautical engineering course appear in the engineering knowledge test if he succeeds in qualifying afcat??
23rd July 2014, 10:53 PM
Unregistered

dear Sampath,
about the procudure after clearing afca,t does it involve the normal 5day SSB selection or for how long ll it b? what about medical? is there any difference in procedures for technical, ground and flying branch entry??
Thank u !
2nd October 2015, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir, please tell me that will candidates who have cleared their afcat successfully,be paid any travelling allowance ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?