9th February 2013, 02:28 PM
siengine123

What is the eligibility to get a job in BHEL for SC candidate

what is the eligibility criteria for getting job in bhel for a sc candidate?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get Job in BHEL or any other Government Company being a candidate qualified in GATE Exam?
  2. What is the eligibility to get a job in BHEL?
  3. are power engineers eligible for BHEL exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How to get a job in BHEL after scoring 75% in BHEL?
  5. Is this possible for me to get a Job in BHEL being a Physically Handicapped candidate pursuing 3rd year of ECE? What Qualification I need to have for this?
  6. Can I get job in BHEL if not scoring good marks in GATE and secured 80% in B.E.(EEE)? Basic knowledge to get job in BHEL?
  7. Are 2nd year students eligible for internship in BHEL? What is the eligibility criteria for doing internship in BHEL?
  8. Eligibility criteria in BHEL Bhopal for Mechanical Engineering to get a job?
  9. If i get a good rank in GATE and I get a job in BHEL what salary will they offer for me? Can I get a job in BHEL?
  10. Eligibility criteria for BHEL and NTPC being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of Engineering?
  11. Job opportunities in NTPC, SAIL, BHEL or GAIL for PGDBM(HR) candidate who has working experience of 4.5 years? -- [New]
  12. A year training in BHEL HR Department will act as an experience or plus point for job?
  13. Can I get Job in BHEL after scoring 79% of marks in Engineering?
  14. What are the job openings for MBA in Trichy BHEL? What is the interview process?
  15. Can I get a job in BHEL if scored 76.65% in B.Tech?
  16. Can I try and join NTPC after scoring 60% average?
  17. What are the jobs available for CSE graduate in Indian Navratan Companies like Bhell,NTPC etc?
  18. Is there any entry for B.E. Electrical Engineer in BHEL for taking job?
9th June 2013, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the eligibility to get a job in BHEL for SC candidate

i done 10th pass & i did diploma through mechanical could i get job in bhel but how should i apply
14th June 2013, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my b.tech i.t in 2013.i wish to join in bhel (central govt job).what are the qualifications neede to join the bhel?
should i have to write gate exam for that?
14th July 2013, 10:28 AM
Unregistered

sir,
i am studying b.tech 4th year mechanical.i have 70 aggricate and sc candidate.how much gate score required and what are the requirements to get job in bhel.plz inform me because get the job in bhel is my life ambition.....
14th July 2013, 04:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by siengine123 View Post
what is the eligibility criteria for getting job in bhel for a sc candidate?
All Candidates must have a prior look at the complete recruitment details and application form. Ensure that all the required details are available with them before filling up the online application form. Only the candidates who will be taking GATE-2013 in the relevant engineering discipline advertised by BHEL are eligible to apply.

For General Candidates / OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) Candidates

SC/ST and Physically challenged candidates are exempted from payment of processing fee.

YOU CAN APPLY ALL THE BEST
18th January 2016, 09:30 AM
Unregistered

What is percentage criteria to get a job in bhel for sc candidate
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?