18th July 2012, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

Can I get Job in BHEL after scoring 79% of marks in Engineering?

i have be agregate 79% in enc i can get job in bhel

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get job in BHEL if not scoring good marks in GATE and secured 80% in B.E.(EEE)? Basic knowledge to get job in BHEL?
  2. How to get a job in BHEL after scoring 75% in BHEL?
  3. Am I eligible to apply for any job through GATE after scoring 16 marks in GATE? Can I apply for BHEL through GATE marks? Any vacancies in BHEL?
  4. Can I get a better job in government field like NTPC, BHEL, ISRO after scoring 67% marks in B.Tech? What is the best way after B.Tech to do M.Tech or MS?
  5. Is this possible for me to get a Job in BHEL being a Physically Handicapped candidate pursuing 3rd year of ECE? What Qualification I need to have for this?
  6. How to join BHEL after passing B.Tech in Electrical Engineering?
  7. Detailed information about the recruitment exam organized by BHEL for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  8. Can I get job if pursuing Internship in BHEL being a B.E.(Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering) student? -- [New]
  9. For which government companies can I apply after passing B.Tech mechanical with 67%?
  10. Can I get a good job like BHEL, NTPC, ESSAR after scoring 58% in 12th
  11. Can I get a call from BHEL after scoring 240 in GATE with 20.67 in M.E in ST category?
  12. Cut off marks to get Job in top MNCs? How much will be the cut off for BHEL? Can I apply for any of the MNCs pursuing 3rd year of EEE with an average of 60% but with some backlogs?
  13. How may I get job after securing 60% marks throughout in engineering?
  14. How to get a job in BHEL government company which is in Hyderabad?
  15. If i get a good rank in GATE and I get a job in BHEL what salary will they offer for me? Can I get a job in BHEL?
  16. How to get Job in BHEL or any other Government Company being a candidate qualified in GATE Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. BHEL model question papers
  18. Can I get government engineering college after scoring 36 marks in AIEEE?
18th July 2012, 07:19 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get Job in BHEL after scoring 79% of marks in Engineering?

Of course you are eligible for job in BHEL after scoring 79 percent marks in the Engineering course. I assume enc means Electronics and Communication Engineering. If this is what you meant by enc then yes you are eligible for job in BHEL.

ECE candidates are not just eligible for job in BHEL but host of Public Sector Undertakings and government agencies like:

BSNL

ISRO

IOCL

MTNL

BEL

BALCO

INDIAN RAILWAYS

ONGC

GAIL

The requirement of percentage varies for each Public Sector Undertaking. However in most cases the percentage criteria is between 60 to 70 percent. There may be some relief for candidates from SC/ST/OBC. While in some cases apart from percentage, you should not have any roundoff to be eligible for job in PSU.

Even after you meet the percentage criteria it is necessary to appear in the entrance exam. Your performance in entrance exam would decide if you will get the job or not. The entrance exam include written test and interview.

It is very important these days to perform well in GATE exam to get job in Public Sector Undertakings. Most PSU give huge importance to the GATE score. Therefore make sure you appear in the GATE exam even if you have not intension of doing any post graduate course. If you performed well in GATE, the PSU would exempt you from appearing in written test and would call you up for direct interview.
18th July 2012, 08:35 PM
lakshmi dhana

your marks never speaks more than your skills.......BHEL ,being a public sector unit recurite students only after clearing selection procedures......which may include

1.aptitude test

2.written test

3.G.D

4.P.I

so pl do not worry.....If you are really a stuffed person you will get a job at PSU's.......

To know about BHEL recruitements pl log on to its offical websites
18th July 2012, 08:51 PM
nikhu99

Dear friend ,

As you completed engineering in ECE with 79% you can easily be able to get job in BHEL , as it's a good score.Also goverment agencies like as ..........

*GAIL

*MTNL

*BSNL

*IR(Indian Railways)

*ONGC

*IOCL

As this are public secter undertaking criteria for all of them is different.They have different percentage criteria for different secters.For these you have do well performance in entrance exams lie Gate exam. then for call for interview will be come for you if you show your well performance in Gate exam.

All the best......................
18th July 2012, 08:55 PM
NEETATRIPATHI92

Respected sir/mam,

You can easily approach various jobs in BHEL

but for this you have a valid score in GATE

BHEL requirement details for 2012-2013 are as follows:

1)Post name : Engineer Trainee

no. of vacant posts for electronics: 75

payment ranges from 20600-46500/-

Eligibility

1)having degree of BE

AGE limit: maximum 27 years

FEES of application: 100 /-

Mode of Payment : Powerjyoti account

first they will call you for appointment on the basis of score of GATE exam

selection will be done on the basis of interview

For more Details official website of BHEL:www.bhel.com/home.php

thank you
18th July 2012, 08:58 PM
savan kumar chaitanya

Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) hires nearly a thousand engineering graduates each year. Majority are through open selection, only a small number, usually between 250 and 300, are taken from campuses.

Open Selection
Qualifications: 65 per cent in the aggregate* of all years/semesters
Branches: Full-time regular Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology from a recognised Indian University/Institute in the disciplines of Mechanical/Electrical/Electronic
Upper age limit 27 years for Graduates 29 years for Postgraduates (Full-time)
Number of vacancies: 600-700
18th July 2012, 10:38 PM
Dharm27
Senior Member+++++

hi friend,

Yes, definately you can apply for job in BHEL after securing 79% in engineering.

The different kind of recuirtment percentage according to company's rules and regulation are available at like.

-BSNL
-ISRO
-IOCL
-MTNL
-BEL
-BALCO
-INDIAN RAILWAYS
-ONGC
-GAIL

It is very important these days to
perform well in GATE exam to get job in
Public Sector Undertakings.

It is better to apply for a GATE exam for better job placement.

all the best
19th July 2012, 12:39 AM
sahiljain12

Smile Re: Can I get Job in BHEL after scoring 79% of marks in Engineering?

HI Friend ,
ithere is not mentioned about %age cut-off then its good for you. they will peak up on the basis of gate score not on engineering marks. Give your best to make your avg marks atleast 60%.
all the best.

ALL THE BEST
19th July 2012, 02:25 AM
ram21naresh

yes dear u r , u got good % in ur graduation so u can sit in any of govt and private sector exam .
but its all depends on BHEL that some time they want gate exam score for selection and
some other criterai regarding cast and reservation vaccancy etc.
19th July 2012, 03:29 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

You can apply for jobs in BHEL with 79% marks as the minimum mark which is necessary is 60%. Information about vacant posts in BHEL will be published in official site. You can apply for the same via online. You have to appear for written examination so as to get selection for jobs. Being an engineer, you are eligible for technical posts and will be tested in specific subject areas in written exam. On clearing written exam, you need to attend GD and personal interview.
20th July 2012, 11:31 AM
abthar

hi

ya ofcourse but you have to write the competitive exams when bhel notify the recruitment process..

Its a genareal Aptitude test and those secured more marks they will be call for GD and PI..

check BHEL websites..

ALL THE BEST
21st July 2012, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

What are the different ways to get good salary job in indian railway after completing BE in mechanical
2nd September 2012, 05:48 PM
Unregistered

Hi....
Yes you can get the job in BHEH but for that you have to clear the written exam and interview of BHEL
14th September 2012, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

Can i get job after completing diploma with 70./.
23rd September 2012, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

sir 60% marks in b.tech (mechanical egg) but 10th percentege have with 45% and 12th paecentege with 55%
i can apply in this bhel comp
11th October 2012, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

if i have good percentile in gate 2013 but m having less percentage in engg. (ETCE) around 50% can i apply for bhel or ntpc ?? plzz help me out
20th December 2012, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

i have 55% in 12th and 70% in B.tech
will i be eligible for psu's like bhel?
22nd January 2013, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

i scored 58% marks in electronics engineering. If i get very score in gate then can i apply for any of the companies. plzzzz help me out
3rd March 2013, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE MISSED THE GATE EXAM DATE 2013. NOW HOW CAN I GET JOB IN BHEL?NO IM STUDYING BE EEE.
3rd March 2013, 11:35 PM
SK@S
Senior Member+++++

To join BHEL as Executive Trainee Engineer, you need to have the GATE score.
Without GATE score you cannot apply for the BHEL recruitment process

Since BHEL does not conduct the written tests, it just uses the GATE scores to shortlist candidates for interviews

Now, ou have to appear in the next GATE exams to be conducted in the month of January 2014
Notification will come out in August 2013

Elgibilty to apply for the GATE exams is:
BE/BTECH/BARCH pass or Final year student

M.SC/MCA/MA with subjects/branch Science / Mathematics / Statistics / Computer Applications or equivalent
4th March 2013, 12:09 AM
The Mask Man
Senior Member+

Ofcourse, you are eligible for a job in BHEL.

But now a days, BHEl makes its recruitment on the basis of the GATE score Card.

Depending upon the GATE score card, candidates are selected for the interview. There, your marks are much much sufficient to forc them to look and recruit you for the vacant post.

So All The BEst
15th July 2014, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have studied B.E mechanical engineering with 67%. i am a OBC candidate. can i get the job in bhel? Because i have get 67% only. So only i asking like this question.i am a fresher.
9th April 2015, 08:29 PM
Chandrprakash34
Senior Member+

You can get the job in BHEL after scoring 79% marks in Engineering.79% marks is good percentage for every public sector Exam.There are Nine Companies those has given the NAVRATNA Award.The BHEL is one among them.
You can join BHEL as Executive Trainee Engineer.All NAVRATNA companies hires engineers on the basis of GATE Exam.You have to secured high marks in GATE,because many candidates apply for this and you have to compete these students.

You can also apply for these Public Sector Companies::--
1.BSNL
2.ISRO
3.IOCL
4.MTNL
5.BEL
6.BALCO
7.INDIAN RAILWAY
8.ONGC
9.GAIL
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?