14th August 2012, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility to get a job in WIPRO after scoring 60% in 10th?

I got below 60% in my 10th and 12th in my ug am having 70% upto 4th sem whether am eligible or not

16th August 2012, 11:19 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility to get a job in WIPRO after scoring 60% in 10th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I got below 60% in my 10th and 12th in my ug am having 70% upto 4th sem whether am eligible or not

Those candidate have 50% through out career are applicable for WIPRO , Only B-TECH degree marks needed is 60% .Pending backlog candidate are not eligible for Wipro exam.Only one year gap in career candidate not applicable for Wipro.

You have got below 60% in 10th and 12th and completed 4th sem with above 70 % marks then you are applicable for Wipro Placement.

You are just in 4th sem so they consider above 60% marks in graduation degree.So you will try to get this average marks.

Process of Wipro recruitment are-

1)Written Test
2)Technical Interview+Personal Interview

Some time they conduct GD round in the case of On-Campus placement.

If you have already completed B-TECH degree then you can apply for wipro through below given link http://www.careers.wipro.com .Here you can upload your latest resume.

For more details about wipro you can visit to http://www.wipro.com/

16th August 2012, 06:10 PM
adithsu

Default Re: What is the eligibility to get a job in WIPRO after scoring 60% in 10th?

yes you can get into wiprowith a minimum score of 60% in 10th.but please note that this is not the only qualification
u should have completed atleast a pg in any science stream
17th August 2012, 09:09 AM
aryan5107241
Senior Member+++++

Dear Friend,

If you want to be recruited in companies like WIPRo , then you must have the following educational qualifications:

* You must have completed your Graduation (B.E./B.Tech) from any recognized college/university.

* You must have secured a minimum of 60% marks in your graduation.

* You must not have any pending backlogs.

If you fulfill the above mentioned , then you have a better chance to be recruited.

However , in the meantime , you can upload your resume at : http://www.careers.wipro.com so that you will be called for the interview whenever there is recruitment in WIPRO.

this is the information i have to the best of my knowledge regarding your query. Hope the information will help you to the extent you want.
26th October 2012, 10:19 AM
Unregistered

i got above 70 % in tenth and 2nd pu,hav aggregate above 60% in BE till 4 th sem,,,,still studying v sem ECE,,,,,if i maintain this aggregate will i get job in Wipro??????????????
27th October 2012, 09:26 AM
Aria40
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
WIPRO TECHNOLOGY.

Wipro Technology is the one of the famous IT company of India which conduct the on-campus and off-campus recruitment every year.

As per your above mention question you are presently doing the B.Tech course from any college then in the final year of the B.Tech course the college provide the on-campus facility for the recruitment of the students. To appear in the wipro company then to appear in the Wipro Recruitment process you need the following eligibility criteria.

Eligibility Criteria for the Wipro Technology.
--> Minimum 50% marks in the 10th and 12th & 60% marks in the B.Tech course.
--> Maximum two years gap is allowed during the whole career.

These are the basic eligibility criteria for the recruitment process of the Wipro Technology. If you satisfy the above mention eligibility criteria then you are eligible to appear in the Wipro recruitment process. Do preparation well for the recruitment process. I wish you will get success in the upcoming Wipro recruitment process. All the Best.
13th November 2012, 05:59 AM
Unregistered

I have secrued 59% marks in 10th and 62% marks in 12th and persuing b.tech in mechanical branch.i am in 7 sem now.can i eligible for giving wipro recriutment exam.
3rd December 2012, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

my name is Antonys jenifer i got 10th std 65% and 12th std 55.91,ug-77% ,ri8 now im doing MCA SRM having 68%till now 3rd sem,so im eligible or not
6th February 2013, 12:03 AM
Unregistered

i had 59% in b.tec am i eligible??
21st March 2013, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir, I had scored below 60% in SSLC and in PUC below 50%. And in Engg I got 55%, is there hope for me in Wipro?
26th March 2013, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir, my name is Rupali. I had scored 75% in 10th , 54% in 12th & i am pursuing B.Tech(CSE) with 81.5%(till 7th semester) is there hope for me in Wipro?
10th May 2013, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

I have got 72% in 10th, 53% in 2nd puc after completing my graduation scoring 70% what type of job I will get in wipro
7th June 2013, 11:00 AM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria to get a job in Infosys, TCS, Wipro are:-

You should be a graduate in any discipline with no backlogs.

You should have 60% in aggregate at graduation level.

You should be well versed in C++, database management, oracle, java etc.

Selection procedure includes:-

written exam
group discussion
technical question
personal interview

7th August 2013, 10:24 AM
Unregistered

sir i have 2 years gap after 12th and now i am doing b.tech .in which companies can i get job?please help me...
7th December 2013, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

I have 80.91 % in 10th , 48.17 in 12th and I am in FY Bsc computer science. How can I apply to get job in WIPRO company after completing my graduation? What is the percentage criteria for graduation? Can I apply for job in WIPRO after Bsc in computer science?
13th March 2014, 12:10 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir, my name is akankshya BCA final year student from a specified college name Khallikote(AUTO) college,Berhampur ,Orissa..i secured my marks 74% in BCA ,58% in 10th and 49.68% in 12th .am i applicable to attend the Wipro campus??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?