21st September 2011, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility for joining In Medical studies in USA?

Is it possible to be admited into medical faculty to study in us as an international student and as a first degree
plzz send me details on my mail id

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility for admission to MS after clearing GRE? Universities in USA for higher studies like MS and PhD?
  2. How may I go to USA after completing my medical studies in India?
  3. Can I study in USA without appearing in TOEFL? Eligibility criteria and fee structure of M.Pharma course through TOEFL? Scholarship to study in USA?
  4. Is it necessary to appear in TOEFL to study post graduation in USA? Eligibility criteria and fee structure of TOEFL institutes? Is there any scholarship available?
  5. Post graduation studies in USA is not possible without TOEFL? Criteria, fee structure and other details of studies in USA?
  6. Is it necessary to qualify in TOEFL to study post graduation in USA with scholarship for B.Pharma student? Eligibility criteria and fee structure of TOEFL?
  7. Eligibility criteria for doing MCEM parts A,B&C? Am I directly eligible for MCEM on experience basis? How can I do higher studies in emergency medicine in USA?
  8. Scope for BDs student in USA? Procedure for further studies in USA? Fee structure of the same? Which all exams to answer? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Which courses are available after passing 12th except MBBS for Bio science student?
  10. Am I eligible to appear in USMLE being a BDS student of Bangladesh? -- [New]
  11. How to pursue studies in USA if I am a B.Pharmacy graduate from India?
  12. Which country is better to do the masters?
  13. How may I do my Ph.D in USA? Is it necessary to do MS in USA for the same? I've completed M.Tech in India
  14. Minimum percentage that I should get to get in B.Tech to study MS in abroad?
  15. Whether Medical test is necessary to apply for MS in USA?
  16. Can I opt for post graduation studies in USA after clearing TOEFL? Criteria and fee structure?
  17. Is there any center of IGNOU present in USA so that students may continue their studies from there?
  18. Is M.Sc from Mumbai university India valid in USA?
26th May 2017, 11:11 PM
jaiswal1996

Default Re: What is the eligibility for joining In Medical studies in USA?

So you want to know about the eligibility criteria of joining in medical studies in USA.

For that you must have to be preparing to apply to a health professional school otherwise you need special permission.

And also there is fluency in English to be assumed.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?