5th September 2013, 07:53 AM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility for NET SET? I am a 1st year MCA student

am in 1st yr mca and set exam have 2yr valid thair result then am eligible for it or not

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for SET exam after passing MCA?
  2. Am I eligible for SET/NET exam if I am a student of 3 years MCA course?
  3. Am I eligible to give NET exam in 1st year MCA itself? Eligibility criteria for MCA 3 years course?
  4. Am i eligible for SET/NET exam? I am a MCA student
  5. Kuvempu university B.Sc 1st Year Mathematics Paper-I Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  6. Is it good to do M.Tech after MCA if I am interested in Teacher field
  7. Tamil Nadu Open University-MCA 1st Year-Introduction to Software Engineering (MCA 07) exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. MCA degree holder is eligible for NET/SET to work as Lecturer in college? Kerala SET is conducted for Computers?
  9. When are the NET SET exams held? What is the syllabus for these exams?
  10. Will there be any way for me to become a Lecturer other than NET and SET Exams? Can I do Ph.D and become a Lecturer having secured 49% in 1st year of MA in English Literature?
  11. When SET is conducted for MCA candidates? Syllabus for MCA student?
  12. Completed M.Com and want to apply for NET/SET exam : Eligibility Criteria for NET/SET exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to take admission in MCA in Delhi University?
  14. Previous year question papers of NET SET for Computer Science?
  15. Scholarships for MCA 2nd year girl student? -- [New]
  16. What is the eligibility to write NET/SET exam?
  17. Tamil Nadu Open University-MCA 1st Year-Introduction to Computer Organisation (MCA 06) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. Am I eligible for CSIR entrance exam? I am a final year MCA student
9th April 2014, 02:43 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: What is the eligibility for NET SET? I am a 1st year MCA student

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
am in 1st yr mca and set exam have 2yr valid thair result then am eligible for it or not
No you're ineligible for NET/SLET Entrance Examination. To appear in NET/SET Entrance Examination then you should complete master degree or equivalent course from recognized university. So, you’re eligible for NET/SLET Entrance Examination only after completing MCA course.

NET stands for National Eligibility Test and this entrance examination is conducted by the UGC .SLET stands for (State Level Eligibility Test) and this Entrance Examination and this Entrance Examination conducted for the purpose Lecturer Post in Colleges and Institutions.

Eligibility Criteria for NET/SLET Exam:-

Master degree course in any discipline with minimum 55% percentage of marks from recognized university and Final year candidate may also eligible to apply for this Examination. The Age of candidate should not more than 28 years for JRF post and there is no age limit for Lecturer Post. If you satisfy the eligibility criteria then you’re eligible for NET /SLET Exam.
9th April 2014, 01:41 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Quote:
No you're not eligible for NET Entrance examination with you're educational qualification. Only the candidate who complete master degree course are eligible to apply for NET Entrance examination. So, we suggest you to complete master degree course first in order to appear in net entrance examination.

Details Regarding NET Examination :-

NET stands for ( National Eligibility Criteria ) and this Examination is conducted by the UGC (University Grants Commission) . This Examination held twice in a year . If your Interested to become an Lecturer then you should compulsory qualified in NET Examination .

To apply For NET ( National Eligibility Test ) Examination You have to complete master degree any stream from recognized University . You should score Minimum 55% marks in Master degree and relaxation will be applicable for sc/st candidates. Your age should be not more more then 28 years for Junior Research Fellowship Program . If you belong from sc/st candidates then relaxation will applicable . There is no Upper age limit for Lectureship Program . Any age candidate may eligible to apply for Lectureship Program .

The Examination Application Fees Consist For . General Candidates for :- Rs . 450/- / SC/ST Candidates for :- Rs. 110/- , OBC and other Backward Candidates for :- Rs. 225/-
7th May 2014, 11:11 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
No you’re ineligible for NET/SLET Entrance Examination. To appear in NET/SET Entrance Examination then you should complete master degree or equivalent course from recognized university.

So, you’re eligible for NET/SLET Entrance Examination only after completing MCA course.

NET stands for National Eligibility Test and this entrance examination is conducted by the UGC

SLET stands for (State Level Eligibility Test) and this Entrance Examination and this Entrance Examination conducted for the purpose Lecturer Post in Colleges and Institutions.

Eligibility Criteria for NET/SLET Exam:-

Master degree course in any discipline with minimum 55% percentage of marks from recognized university and Final year candidate may also eligible to apply for this Examination.

The Age of candidate should not more than 28 years for JRF post and there is no age limit for Lecturer Post.

If you satisfy the eligibility criteria then you’re eligible for NET /SLET Exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?