19th February 2018, 03:01 PM
yuvarani.t

What is the eligibility to pursue Ethical Hacking course? From where can I do such courses?

I am now pursing MCA in a private university in Chennai. Interested in ethical hacking so can I do any course or M.Sc in Cyber Security in any university? What is the exact criteria for it?

28th February 2018, 08:10 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility to pursue Ethical Hacking course? From where can I do such courses?

Eligibility Criteria Required to pursue Ethical Hacking Course:

In general, anyone can get admission to pursue Ethical Hacking course. But candidates who are done with Diploma course or Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology from a recognized university.

As you are done with MCA course which is a post graduate degree, I can strongly say that you are certainly eligible to pursue this course.

Ethical hacking course helps candidates to learn subjects like
* Software Application
* Programming
* Operating System ..etc.,

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, most of the government organization, IT companies, MNC corporate generally offer these Ethical Hacking courses.

You may pursue ethical hacking courses from ISOEH Indian School of Ethical Hacking and here are the contact details.

Ph. No: 9007392360, 9007902920, 9830310550
Click here for Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?