17th August 2013, 11:14 AM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility to study ITI? I have passed 12th science with 62%

Sir iam pass +2 science with 62% so i like to study iti auto mobile .sir i get any job after iti plese rply sir ,sir eligibilties for iti study iam pass 10 with 67%

6th August 2014, 02:24 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: What is the eligibility to study ITI? I have passed 12th science with 62%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir iam pass +2 science with 62% so i like to study iti auto mobile .sir i get any job after iti plese rply sir ,sir eligibilties for iti study iam pass 10 with 67%

Yes, you can do ITI after completing 12th standard. ITI (Industrial Training Institute) has good scope in both the public as well as private sectors. This course is much popular in Indian as well as around the world and there is lot high demand for ITI candidates. This course helps the candidate to develop their technical knowledge.

The educational qualification required for ITI course is 8th to 12th standard or equivalent qualification in any stream from recognized university.
The Age of the candidate should be in between 14 years to 40 years. Since that you have completed 12th standard with 60% marks. you can get the direct admission ITI course after completing 12th standard.

Best ITI Institution in India:-
  • Harikrishna Training Institute
  • Gupta Tutorials
  • Bhushan Industrial Training Centre
  • Technical Institute Pvt Limited
  • Loyola Industrial Training Institute
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?