6th May 2018, 10:45 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility to write Certified Occupational Therapy Assessment, or COTA exam?

I have failed in my finals of graduation in Agriculture. Am I eligible to write the Certified Occupational Therapy Assessment, or COTA exam? If not, then what should I do?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to do OT after certificate course in Gyani?
  2. Career scope of Occupational Therapy? Courses available in Occupational Therapy? Best colleges in India offering these courses? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Can I write Dr. in prefix of my name after completion of Bachelor of Occupational Therapy?
  4. Opportunities in abroad after completing Bachelors in Occupational Therapy?
  5. Am I eligible to apply for MD in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation after doing UG in Occupational Therapy? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Eligibility criteria for occupational therapist after bachelors in occupational therapy?
  7. Eligibility criteria and Annual Fee of Bachelor of Occupational Therapy course in India?
  8. What is the scope of B.O.T? Which colleges offering this course in Tamil Nadu?
  9. B.ed can be done after B.O.T (Bachelor of Occupational Therapy)? Should I go for correspondence B.Ed?
  10. Cost of pursuing Bachelor of Occupational Therapy?
  11. Occupational therapy prospect in INDIA?
  12. Colleges and their cut off marks along with fees for admission in Bachelor of Occupational Therapy?
  13. Eligibility to do Internship in AIIMS for Occupational Therapy final year student?
  14. List of colleges which offer Bachelor of Occupational Therapy in India? Entrance exam to get admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Will I get a good salary after doing career in occupational therapy from government college of India?
  16. Does IP University offer Bachelor of Occupational Therapy? Eligibility criteria, course duration and fee expenses?
  17. Am I eligible to join Indian Army after completion of masters in Occupational Therapy?
  18. List of universities which offer correspondence Bachelor of Occupational Therapy to BHMS Doctor? -- [Most Discussed]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?