11th September 2011, 02:18 AM
Pbageshwar

Will I get a good salary after doing career in occupational therapy from government college of India?

Will i get to stand on my own feet and spend as much as money by doing a career in occupational therapy by a govt college of india?

Related Questions:
  1. Career scope of Occupational Therapy? Courses available in Occupational Therapy? Best colleges in India offering these courses?
  2. What is the scope of B.O.T? Which colleges offering this course in Tamil Nadu?
  3. Occupational therapy prospect in INDIA?
  4. Colleges and their cut off marks along with fees for admission in Bachelor of Occupational Therapy?
  5. Cost of pursuing Bachelor of Occupational Therapy?
  6. List of colleges which offer Bachelor of Occupational Therapy in India? Entrance exam to get admission?
  7. Eligibility criteria and Annual Fee of Bachelor of Occupational Therapy course in India?
  8. Which is the best college to do internship in occupatiinal therapy after B.O.T?
  9. B.ed can be done after B.O.T (Bachelor of Occupational Therapy)? Should I go for correspondence B.Ed?
  10. Which is the best college to do internship in occupatiinal therapy after B.O.T?
  11. Procedure to do OT after certificate course in Gyani?
  12. Is it possible to become a lecturer in psychology field after completion of MSc?
  13. Occupatinal therapy prospects in INDIA -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Cutoff marks for Physiotherapy and Occupational Therapy for government and private colleges in Mumbai -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I write Dr. in prefix of my name after completion of Bachelor of Occupational Therapy? -- [New]
  16. Am I eligible to apply for MD in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation after doing UG in Occupational Therapy?
  17. Entrance exams to study Bachelor of Occupational Therapy in India? Scope of this course?
  18. List of universities which offer correspondence Bachelor of Occupational Therapy to BHMS Doctor?

23rd January 2012, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will I get a good salary after doing career in occupational therapy from government college of India?

what is the salary after doing bachelors of ot?

28th January 2012, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will I get a good salary after doing career in occupational therapy from government college of India?

will i get a good salary after doing occupational therapy from government college of indiA????

19th September 2012, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

will i get a good salary after doing career in occupational therapy from a private college of India???

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?