2nd July 2015, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

What is the scope of B.O.T? Which colleges offering this course in Tamil Nadu?

What is the scope of B.O.T? Which colleges offering this course in Tamil Nadu?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the scope of B.O.T? Which colleges offering this course in Tamil Nadu? -- [New]
  2. Information regarding the list of colleges offering Astro Physics course in Tamil Nadu? What will be the career scope for this course?
  3. What is the location of statistics course in Tamilnadu?
  4. List of colleges offering MSc Nanotechnology in Tamilnadu? What is the fee structure, scope and job opportunities?
  5. List of colleges offering MSc Nanotechnology in Tamilnadu? What is the fee structure? What is the scope and the job opportunities? Is there any special program for nanotech?
  6. List of the top colleges offering MBA course with airline and airport management stream in Tamil Nadu?
  7. Is btech nanotechnology available in any tamilnadu colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. List of colleges I can join for engineering in Tamil nadu? I've completed my diploma with 80% marks in Tamil nadu
  9. How to do M.phil in microbiology? I have done MD in Microbiology
  10. Private and Government colleges which offer B.Sc(Allied Health Sciences) in Chennai?
  11. List of the colleges offering MSc Nanotechnology in Tamilnadu? What is the fee structure and job opportunities?
  12. If I continued my studies in KV till 12th then will it be difficult for me to join degree colleges? Will i get admission in MBBS/Engineering colleges in Tamilnadu at par with students of Tamilnadu?
  13. Is B.Tech Nanotechnology available in any Tamilnadu college?
  14. Best college in Tamil Nadu for Genetic Engineering? Scope of Genetic Engineering in India?
  15. List of Colleges offering Integrated M.Sc in Microbiology in Tamil Nadu?
  16. Colleges offering M.Sc Medical Microbiology in Tamil Nadu? Fee structure for this course?
  17. Which university offers M.Com? What is the fee structure for M.Com?
  18. Advantage and scope of BBA? Cut off required for admission in government colleges of Tamil Nadu?
9th July 2015, 09:56 PM
vickyhansi

Default Re: What is the scope of B.O.T? Which colleges offering this course in Tamil Nadu?

Scope of B.O.T:

Patients who are suffering from ailments related to orthopedic, psychiatric, or neurological problems can be solved by Occupational Therapists.

Some Employment Areas:

Detention Courses

Prisons

Sports Teams

Special Schools

Residential Care Facilities

Polyclinics

Rehabilitation Centers

Colleges offering this course in Tamil Nadu:

Christian Medical College, Vellore

College of Occupational Therapy, Coimbatore

Meenakashi College of Occupational Therapy, Chennai

Santosh College of Occupational Therapy, Chennai
7th May 2017, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the scope of B.O.T? Which colleges offering this course in Tamil Nadu?

Sir I'm T Dehury a student of BPT as I'm eligible for MD(physical medicine and rehabilitation) after pass out.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?