2nd June 2015, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria for occupational therapist after bachelors in occupational therapy?

eligibility criteria for occupational therapist after bachelors in occupational therapy?

Please tell me the answer

Related Questions:
  1. Career scope of Occupational Therapy? Courses available in Occupational Therapy? Best colleges in India offering these courses?
  2. Procedure to do OT after certificate course in Gyani?
  3. Eligibility criteria and Annual Fee of Bachelor of Occupational Therapy course in India?
  4. Am I eligible to apply for MD in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation after doing UG in Occupational Therapy?
  5. B.ed can be done after B.O.T (Bachelor of Occupational Therapy)? Should I go for correspondence B.Ed?
  6. Cost of pursuing Bachelor of Occupational Therapy?
  7. Occupational therapy prospect in INDIA?
  8. Colleges and their cut off marks along with fees for admission in Bachelor of Occupational Therapy?
  9. Eligibility for pursuing B.Ed after BOT?
  10. Will I get a good salary after doing career in occupational therapy from government college of India?
  11. List of universities which offer correspondence Bachelor of Occupational Therapy to BHMS Doctor?
  12. List of colleges which offer Bachelor of Occupational Therapy in India? Entrance exam to get admission?
  13. Am I eligible for B.Ed course after completing B.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. After pursuing Bachelors in Occupational Therapy(BOT) am I eligible to give the entrance exams of MSc Biochemistry? How to prepare for it? What is the syllabus?
  15. Cutoff marks for Physiotherapy and Occupational Therapy for government and private colleges in Mumbai
  16. Which colleges offer Post Graduation in master of Occupational Therapy course in Mental and Psychosocial Health
  17. Possibility to study Bachelor of Occupational Therapy in The National Institute for Rehabilitation Training and Research, Cuttack for 12th PCM candidate?
  18. Which are the other career options other then MBBS after 12th PCB? Any Non Medical Stream without Maths?
28th June 2015, 02:49 PM
mwh

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for occupational therapist after bachelors in occupational therapy?

After bachelors in occupational therapy you can do masters in occupational therapy.
Every educational institution is conducting entrance exam for admission into master courses.
After masters you can apply for jobs in health services.
28th June 2015, 07:46 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for occupational therapist after bachelors in occupational therapy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
eligibility criteria for occupational therapist after bachelors in occupational therapy?

Please tell me the answer
Yes, of course you are eligible to apply for M.Sc in Occupational therapy after completing a Bachelors Degree in Occupational Therapy.

- Applicants must hold a Bachelor's degree in Occupational therapy from any recognized University with minimum 50% (in case of SC/ST/PWD it is 45%) marks in the graduation. Applicants appearing in the above said qualifying examinations are also eligible to apply

- The final selection takes place through the counseling process where respective university conducts common Group Discussion and Personal Interview rounds for the shortlisted candidates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?