15th March 2016, 02:37 PM
seemadgowda

What is the Email ID of KSOU Director?

Sir/Madam,

I have taken admission for MBA in HR management, at KSOU - Online - Distance learning. Now they are calling up and informing me that KSOU is not getting UGC approval and asking me to change my admission to JNU - JAIPUR NATIONAL UNIVERSITY, which is not having a good review. I am asking them to refund my amount, which is Rs. 50, 500, paid at the time of admission, they are not responding back. Can i get mail id of Director of KSOU, as I have decided to go to consumer court.

15th March 2016, 08:11 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the Email ID of KSOU Director?

KSOU stands for Karanataka State Open University. Yes, its UGC approval is pending and now they are shifting candidates to different universities. Email ID of any regional director of KSOU is not mentioned on its official website.

Here is contact details of regional KSOU director: Click Here .

If they are not picking up the call, you can visit the university once other wise you can take legal route. If there was any clause that fees are unrefundable in any case, then you will have some problem in getting back your fees.
15th March 2016, 08:28 PM
secret29
Senior Member+

If you have any issue related to admission then you should contact to Registrar and admission of KSOU.

I am attaching one PDF file which have contact details of each and every member of KSO.

Also you can drop one mail to the ID [email protected] or you can send one complain letter on the below mentioned address :

Karnataka State Open University
Mukhtagangotri, Mysore -570 006.
Phone No : 0821- 2500873,
Phone No2: 0821- 2519952

If they are not returning your money then you can contact to consumer forum. Please click the link to complaint against KSOU : www.ncdrc.nic.in
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Contact Detaisl_KSO.pdf(462.6 KB, 109 views)
16th March 2016, 12:36 AM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by seemadgowda View Post
Sir/Madam,

I have taken admission for MBA in HR management, at KSOU - Online - Distance learning. Now they are calling up and informing me that KSOU is not getting UGC approval and asking me to change my admission to JNU - JAIPUR NATIONAL UNIVERSITY, which is not having a good review. I am asking them to refund my amount, which is Rs. 50, 500, paid at the time of admission, they are not responding back. Can i get mail id of Director of KSOU, as I have decided to go to consumer court.
In this case, you may contact directly to Karnataka State Open University.

ADDRESS
KSOU ICT Enabled Programs
1st Floor, Admission Building,
Karnataka State Open University, Muktagangotri, Mysore-570006.

Phone No : 0821- 2500873,
Phone No2: 0821- 2519952
Phone No3 (for exam queries): - +91 8880 339 339

There is no specific email id of them.

However, you may visit their site: http://karnatakastateopenuniversity.in/
21st March 2017, 12:33 PM
kiran.j30

Hello seema, I am also a student at KSOU online mba program. I have sent a mail to VC Ksou and awaiting his reply. Any update with regards to this matter?
26th October 2018, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir, Greeting for the day !!
I have completed my MSCIT 2013-14 and i have recieved 3rd and 4th sem markesheet also but not recieved till date my degree. My reg. No. 121071LMSCIT3053.
I send all required document but did not get certificate. Didn't get any suitable information about the certificate. No any idea how to get the certificate. No idea to whom will contact.and i also submit the fees of degree at insititue and many mail send to university and insititue. institue name is tech mind
Sco-80, 81, 82, Top floor, Sector 34a, Chandigarh - 160022, near passportoffice.
25th September 2020, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

My question is if KSOU doesn't have UGC approval, what happens to the thousands of people who have completed the course.
Non of their Email ID is responding
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?