26th January 2012, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

What is the Entrance exam date for IGNOU - M.Sc. Dietetics Food Microbiology ?

what is the date for m.sc dietetics food microbiology entrance exam in ignou?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the Entrance exam date for IGNOU - M.Sc. Dietetics Food Microbiology ?
  2. What is the procedure to get admission in MSc in food nutrition dietetics
  3. IGNOU M.Sc in Dietetics and Food Service Management Nutritional Biochemistry Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. IGNOU M.Sc in Dietetics-Food Microbiology and Safety Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. How to apply for admission in M.Sc Nutrition and Dietetics course after B.Sc in Microbiology? -- [New]
  6. Can I take CFTRI entrance exam if I am a final year student of food and nutrition and dietetics
  7. What should I do to be eligible for lecturership in government colleges?
  8. Can I do PhD after Masters from Correspondence?
  9. IGNOU M.Sc in Dietetics and food service management Applied Physiology Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. Continuing M.Sc Dietetics having 20 years gap after first year?
  11. Universities offering PG in clinical nutrition through distance mode in South India?
  12. How to do MSc Food Technology? I have completed BSc Nutrition and Dietetics
  13. Am I eligible for NET after completing IGNOU in dietetics and food service management?
  14. MSc in biotechnology or MsSc in microbiology? Which one is better? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I do MSc dietetics after completing BSc Nursing?
  16. M.Sc in Nutrition and Dietetics after B.Sc with Bio-technology, microbiology and chemistry? Scope and good colleges in Hyderabad?
  17. Nutritionist: MSc in Dietetics after TYBSC in Biotechnology? Jobs in reputed hospitals after MSC in Dietetics?
  18. Dates of MSc entrance exam of food science and nutrition of SNDT college, Pune? What is the admission procedure?
12th February 2012, 10:12 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the Entrance exam date for IGNOU - M.Sc. Dietetics Food Microbiology ?

is it possible to do Msc industrial microbiology after bsc microbiology?
28th April 2012, 11:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the Entrance exam date for IGNOU - M.Sc. Dietetics Food Microbiology ?

the thing which i know is that there is no entrance test for M.Sc in food dietetics and food service management...m going to do the same.
28th May 2012, 11:03 PM
Unregistered

when is the date of admission in msc mathematics in ignou
4th April 2013, 08:45 AM
Unregistered

i am graduate with zoology boteny and chemistry. can i do M. Sc. in dietetics and food service from IGNOU.
30th July 2013, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

I am graduate from bsc biotech can i do msc biotech in distance from igno
26th February 2014, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

where to apply for Msc in microbiology and what is the last date and admission fees
4th July 2015, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

i have done bsc home science from university of lucknow how can i take admission in ignou to do msc dietics
28th September 2021, 11:56 PM
Unregistered

Which stream should I select for NET exam after MSC .DFSM(food nutrition)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?