21st August 2013, 11:48 PM
Unregistered

What entrance exam should I attend to get placement in interior design course in Kerala

What entrance exam should I be attending in order to get placement in an Interior Design Course in Kerala or South India (in general)? Is attending and passing an AIEED exam sufficient to get admission in 'any' college for Interior Designing in India or South India in particular??

Related Questions:
  1. How to take admission in interior design?
  2. How to attend Kerala MSc Nursing entrance exam?
  3. Which is the degree course and entrance exam of Interior Design? I have passed diploma in interior designing
  4. Details of top 5 institutes of interior design which provide masters in Interior Design?
  5. Best interior design colleges that I can join?
  6. When is the entrance exam for post graduation in Interior Design?
  7. Which are the leading institutes in Delhi? Which institute is the best? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What is the scope of interior design? I am doing B.Com from DAV college
  9. Am I eligible for masters degree in Interior design? Which colleges are there in Hyderabad and Mumbai
  10. Am I eligible for 2 year Masters course in Interior Design having done B.Com course? Top 5 Colleges offering this course in Kolkata?
  11. Master degree in Interior Designing is beneficial for me or not? Best colleges for Interior Designing in Kerala?
  12. Colleges which offer BSc or Bachelor of Interior Design in Bangalore?
  13. Whether master degree can be done after completion of B.Sc in Interior Designing? Good colleges in India for M.Des? -- [New]
  14. Names of books for preparation for Kerala entrance exam for MCA exam? Syllabus of the MCA entrance in Kerala?
  15. How may I get last 10 year placement papers of infosys along with solutions? How to attend infosys placement?
  16. What type of questions will be asked in the interview of interior design?
  17. Can I attend Kerala University MCA entrance exam after BA?
  18. Can I do interior design after completing diploma in civil engineering?
4th May 2014, 10:21 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What entrance exam should I attend to get placement in interior design course in Kerala

How to get entry into INFOSYS for the career of Interior designer ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?