16th August 2012, 10:05 AM
vikrant singh dhakre

How to join any industry after doing B.Tech in Electrical Engineering

Hello sir,
I have done B.Tech in Electrical Engineering in 2010.Currently I am working in an education sector. Now I want to join industry, Sir l will Request you to please suggest me, what I should do. Thank You.

Related Questions:
  1. How to join any industry after doing B.Tech in Electrical Engineering
  2. Can I join B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering after completion of Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering?
  3. How can I join IAF as an electrical engineer? I am pursuing B.Tech first year from electrical and electronics engineering branch
  4. How can I join Merchant navy after passing BTech in Electrical engineering
  5. B.Tech in electrical engineering is possible after diploma in civil engineering?
  6. How should I join Indian Army? I am a B.Tech electrical engineering student
  7. Best 25 colleges offering EC department?
  8. Names of the universities through which I can complete my B.Tech in Haryana? I have passed diploma in Mechanical
  9. Can I study B.Tech(Electrical & Electronics Engineering) being a Diploma Electrical Engineer? -- [New]
  10. Can I join B.Tech EEE after scoring 59% in diploma electrical engineering
  11. Mtech in aerospace engineering after btech in electrical engineering?
  12. How to join as electrical engineer in Defense?
  13. Jobs or courses after B.Tech (Electrical) with 59% marks overall? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Mtech in aeronautics after btech in electrical and electronics? possible?
  15. Names of the companies in Jalandhar for the job of BSc Biotech freshers?
  16. How to join in Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in Electrical and Electronics engineering with 80%? Which entrance exam to appear to join Aeronautical Engineering?
  17. How to join Indian Navy after completion of B.Tech in Electrical Engineering?
  18. Admission in B.E or B.Tech electrical in Rajasthan government engineering college?
31st March 2013, 02:58 PM
krrishh_002

Default Re: How to join any industry after doing B.Tech in Electrical Engineering

Quote:
Originally Posted by vikrant singh dhakre View Post
Hello sir,
I have done B.Tech in Electrical Engineering in 2010.Currently I am working in an education sector. Now I want to join industry, Sir l will Request you to please suggest me, what I should do. Thank You.
Hello Vikrant!

So as your having a 2-3 years of experience in teaching , that's good because not only it gives you a experience to put in Resume. Also you may be having a lots of knowledge now in your subjects.

So you can now try for Industries related to Electrical , Post your resume over there in the official sites under Careers. they will check and If needful they will call you.

Another way is Some companies having consultancies or separate offices where you can walk in and put forward your resume. If they like they will call for further procedures.

You should be good at English, at least a moderate English.

have a good percentage to meet Companies Criteria.

Be ready for Interview and Good at Technical Knowledge.

If you are not getting still any companies because of some reason I advice you to keep going in your Education sector and try doing M Tech in correspondence from the same university or nearby so that you can manage easily.

Then you will be having your post graduation with 5 years of teaching experience and then with good percentage you can easily get a job with a minimum package of 25000 p.m.

All the best!!
31st March 2013, 04:54 PM
careerguide

Default Re: How to join any industry after doing B.Tech in Electrical Engineering

Hi vikrant,

You should give exam of psu's company. Many psu's company direct call for interview on the basis of gate score. then you should also appear in gate exam & bring secure marks to give interview in PSU's company. They only call toppers student for interview means gate rank should be below 800 for general.

There are also private companies in all over India. View Employments news, www.job.careerexamguide.com, freshersworld.com, naukri.com for jobs in private sector.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?