30th May 2015, 09:29 PM
karishma sinha

What type of questions are asked for getting admission in Xavier college for English Honors?

Sir/Mam,

What type of question asked for English honors to get admission in Xavier college? Can you please help me to prepare for the exam? What would be the cut-off required to clear the exam? Can someone please provide me the information on the same soon?

8th June 2015, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What type of questions are asked for getting admission in Xavier college for English Honors?

I completed M.A with Hindi I want to know which type of question ask in b.ed admission interview
19th March 2017, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What type of questions are asked for getting admission in Xavier college for English Honors?

What type of question is asked in b.ed interview at st.Xavier's calcutta?
30th May 2018, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

How should I prepare in just 10 days to get admitted in st Xavier colleges for BE ( hons) english course ??? what are ways and sources to prepare ? please help me out
5th May 2019, 08:00 PM
Unregistered

What are the related questions asked in the entrance exam of xaviers ranchi for BA in English honours
6th May 2020, 09:13 AM
Unregistered

How i prepare for for intrance exam of st JVR college in English honours
23rd July 2021, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

What type of questions are asked in st.xavuers for b.ed admission?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?