11th June 2018, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

What is the exam pattern for entrance exam conducted by Delhi University for B.Sc?

I have applied for entrance exam being conducted by Delhi University for B.Sc Honors in Mathematics. I want to know about the exam syllabus and pattern of the entrance exam.

Related Questions:
  1. MCA from IP University or Delhi University, which is better? List of colleges under Delhi University? Pattern of MCA entrance exam?
  2. Date of availability of B.Ed forms of DU?
  3. Pattern of Himachal Pradesh University BSc(Nursing) Entrance Exam 2018?
  4. Where can I get last year question paper of BSc nursing entrance exam conducted by Ladyhardinge under Delhi University?
  5. When the entrance exam of JMU, Delhi will be conducted to take admission in B.Com? Syllabus of entrance exam?
  6. Is there any entrance exam available to study MSc(Physics) in Delhi University? -- [New]
  7. What is the date for entrance exam of M.Sc Mathematics conducted by Delhi University?
  8. Can I please get question bank & previous year question papers for MA English entrance exam conducted by the Delhi University
  9. Important dates of AMU BSc(H) entrance exam? Pattern and marking scheme of this entrance exam?
  10. What is the pattern of the entrance exam for MSc in Delhi University
  11. Can I get admission in MSc forensic science after BSc microbiology?
  12. Am I eligible for B.Sc in Biotech under Delhi University having 86.4% in 12th? Is there any entrance exam for it?
  13. Fee structure of B.Ed curses? Date of sale of B.Ed forms? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Detailed information about MDS entrance exam conducted by Delhi University?
  15. Good institutions for M.Sc in forensic sciences or environmental studies?
  16. Date of forms for B.Ed from DU?
  17. Is there any entrance exam available to study BSc(Biotechnology) in Delhi University?
  18. Question pattern of Delhi University M.A.(English) Honours entrance exam? Percentage required in B.A. to appear in this entrance exam?
13th June 2018, 03:42 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the exam pattern for entrance exam conducted by Delhi University for B.Sc?

Delhi University is among India's best university. The eligibility to get admission in most of the undergraduate course is on the basis of aggregate in 12th board examination.

There is no entrance test for admission in B.Sc Mathematics.

The admission is conducted on the basis of aggregate in best four subject. i.e, on the score in Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, and English ( language ).

For more detail visit at www.du.ac.in.
14th June 2018, 12:15 AM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the exam pattern for entrance exam conducted by Delhi University for B.Sc?

No, there is no entrance test for admission in B.Sc Mathematics course in affiliated college of Delhi university.

The admission in the course will be conducted on the basis of aggregate in best four subjects in 12th board examination.

The application form for the admission is closed now. To get more updates about DU visit at www.du.ac.in.
15th June 2018, 04:57 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

As far as you are concerned about the entrance examination for admission in DU ( Delhi University ) to pursue B.Sc ( Bachelor of Science ) with Mathematics degree course then I would like to let you know that admission in the same degree course in DU is merit based and therefore no entrance examination is held by DU for admission in the same degree course.

Further, the merit for admission in B.Sc(Hons.) is based on the marks secured by the candidate in their Class 12th board examination in PCM/PCB group.

For more exact details regarding the DU undergraduate admissions, you can refer to its official link www.upsc.gov.in.
15th June 2018, 05:44 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

There is no entrance examination conducted for admission in B.Sc Mathematics honors in affiliated college of Delhi university.

The admission in the course is conducted as per the norms of university. The admission is conducted on the marks in best four subject.

Candidates secured aggregate above or equal to cut off score are eligible to get admission.

So, wait for the cut off list which will be available soon at www.du.ac.in.

For syllabus of B.Sc Mathematics during the academic course you can visit at official website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?