31st July 2018, 02:48 PM
chavan.vishvajit05

Is there any entrance exam available to study MSc(Physics) in Delhi University?

Dear Sir, I have completed my BSc with Physics Honours. I want to apply for MSc in same specialization in Delhi University. I would like to know that is there any entrance exam for getting admission in this university for this MSc course?

Related Questions:
  1. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication course in Delhi University? List of colleges which offer this course in Delhi University?
  2. Is there any entrance exam available to study MSc(Physics) in Delhi University?
  3. Is there any entrance exam to study B.Com in Delhi University?
  4. Is there any entrance exams available to study M.Sc(Electronics) in Delhi University?
  5. Can I get admission to study BBA in Delhi University without appearing in any entrance exam? Total fee expenses to study BBA in Delhi University?
  6. Is there any entrance exam to study M.Com in Delhi University for B.Com student of IGNOU?
  7. Eligibility criteria to study M.Sc. degree in Delhi University?
  8. How to prepare for the entrance to prepare for PG course in Sociology from JNU/Delhi University? How to get more marks in the entrance?
  9. Can I get admission in MSc forensic science after BSc microbiology?
  10. Procedure and eligibility criteria to join MSc Physics in Central Universities?
  11. Is there any entrance exam to study M.Sc(Mathematics) in Delhi University for B.Sc student of IGNOU?
  12. Eligibility to study B.Ed in Delhi University? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam? From when new session begins?
  13. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Engineering Geology) in Delhi University?
  14. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Applied Physics) in Delhi Technological University? -- [New]
  15. Can I get admission to study M.Sc(Chemistry) in University of Delhi if secured 48% in B.Sc?
  16. How Bangladeshi student can study in Delhi or Kolkata university? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study Anesthesiology Diploma course in Delhi University?
  18. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Punjabi) in Delhi University?
1st August 2018, 04:33 AM
Narendra2121

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam available to study MSc(Physics) in Delhi University?

Yes,details about entrance test are mentioned below.

Delhi University Entrance Test (DUET) is conducted by Delhi University (DU) in order to offer admission to aspirants in undergraduate (UG), postgraduate (PG), MPhil and PhD programmes. DUET exam is of two hour duration for all courses. DUET 2018 exam dates have been declared.
1st August 2018, 08:40 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam available to study MSc(Physics) in Delhi University?

=> M.Sc. Physics or Master of Science in Physics is a postgraduate Physics course.

=> The duration of this course is two years.

=> For this course candidate should have passed bachelor degree with Physics and Maths from a recognized university.

=> The minimum percentage required in bachelor degree for Master of Science in Physics course is 50%.

=> Also you have to appear in entrance examination which is organized by the Delhi University.

=> My suggestion to you is that you should score good marks in entrance examination because the admission of candidate will be done on the basis of entrance examination.

For more information you can contact at given below address.

Address: Benito Juarez Rd, South Campus, South Moti Bagh, South Campus, South Moti Bagh, New Delhi, Delhi 110021
Phone: 011 2700 6900
1st August 2018, 08:56 AM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

This is a good idea to pursue M.Sc in Physics in Delhi University(DU). Delhi University is a well-known university and famous for its outstanding faculties and laboratories.

Admission Procedure:

There are two types of procedure to get admission in DU.

One procedure is direct admission. If you have done graduation in specialization in DU and shortlisted in merit list prepared by DU, you are eligible to get direct admission.

Another procedure is entrance test. You should complete graduation with same specialization from any other recognised university to be eligible to appear in the entrance test. The syllabus of the entrance test is same as the syllabus of graduation course.

For any further information regarding Delhi University, click the below link.
http://du.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?