7th May 2013, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

What can I choose as a core subject for IAS exam in civil engineering? I am a student of B.Tech 3rd year civil engineering

Now am studying btech 3rd year in civil engineering .. Which can i choose as a core subject for ias exams in civil engineering

Related Questions:
  1. Types of exams and qualifications for Civil Engineering Student?
  2. List of various sectors in Civil Engineering? What are the training fields available in MP in Civil? Which are the Civil Engineering construction companies in MP?
  3. Being a B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 4th year student, can I appear in Indian Engineering Service exam?
  4. What is the correct way to pursue M.S in Civil Engineering from Germany? I am a B.Tech Civil Engineering Final year student
  5. Subjects to choose for Civil Services Exam? Which engineering subject of engineering branch should I choose?
  6. As a Civil Engineering student which subject should I choose as optional?
  7. How should I aim to become a talented Civil Engineering after completing Civil Engineering? Which courses do I need to take up after Civil Engineering?
  8. How to do B.Tech after pursuing diploma in civil engineering?
  9. What should I do to prepare for IAS exam? I am a Civil Engineering student
  10. Procedure to apply for Internship in NTPC for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student? -- [New]
  11. Companies offering Internship/Training programme for B.Tech Civil Engineering 3rd year student?
  12. Which MBA stream to choose after Civil Engineering? Is there anything called MBA in Civil? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Best optional subjects for IAS mains?
  14. Is there any job that I can go for which is related to Civil Engineering? I am a 3rd year B.Tech Civil student
  15. What preparations are needed if I am a 3rd year civil engineering student
  16. List of the companies along with their procedure, offering vocational training for civil engineering students? I am pursuing B.Tech(3rd year) with civil engineering stream from NIT, Suratkal
  17. How can I contact NTPC, Badarpur for Winter Training programme being a B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student?
  18. Subjects to be chosen by civil engineering student for IAS exams?
22nd June 2013, 10:13 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What can I choose as a core subject for IAS exam in civil engineering? I am a student of B.Tech 3rd year civil engineering

For civil services, you can select optional subjects according to your choice. Selection of subjects can be made from the list published in the website of UPSC. You can select civil engineering as the optional subject. Streams of physics, chemistry, languages, etc are also available. Select a subject that is much comfortable for you and for which study materials are easily available.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?