23rd September 2012, 05:42 PM
soamya nigam

What should I do to prepare for IAS exam? I am a Civil Engineering student

i m civil engineering student.what should i do for preparing ias exams.what subjects i prepareand what are the exams held for civil engineers

Related Questions:
  1. How do I prepare to become an IAS Officer pursuing BE in Civil Engineering?
  2. How can I prepare for IAS exam as a civil engineering student? -- [New]
  3. How to prepare for civil services examination right from 1st year of B.Tech.?
  4. Guidance to prepare for IAS and IES Exams being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of BE in Civil Engineering? Previous 10 year Question Papers for these Exams?
  5. How to prepare for IAS exam for 2nd year Civil engineering student? When to start preparing?
  6. Which subjects to prepare for IAS Exam being a candidate of final year B.Tech in Civil Engineering?
  7. How to prepare for IAS Exam being a candidate pursuing 1st year of Engineering in IT stream?
  8. Which IAS subject will be suitable for ECE Engineering Student?
  9. How to prepare for IAS and IES? I am a 2nd year student of B.Tech Civil Engineering
  10. How to prepare for IAS with optional subjects Punjabi and Chemistry. I'm a first year engineering student at IIT
  11. How to prepare for IAS exam after passing Electronics Engineering?
  12. How should I prepare for Civil Service exam? I am a engineering graduate student in computers
  13. What kind of preparation is required for IAS? I am a 11th grade student and want to prepare for Civil Service Examination
  14. IAS exam after Btech in IT? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How to prepare for IAS?
  16. How should I prepare for IAS exam? Which are the main subjects that I have to study?
  17. What can I choose as a core subject for IAS exam in civil engineering? I am a student of B.Tech 3rd year civil engineering
  18. Study Materials to prepare for IAS Exam in Civil Engineering?
29th March 2013, 01:10 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should I do to prepare for IAS exam? I am a Civil Engineering student

i'm in 3 year mechanical engineering..... going to start preparation. i need proper guidence... what to do and not...

please give me some advice to start the 1st step of preparation for IAS exams
29th July 2013, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should I do to prepare for IAS exam? I am a Civil Engineering student

i am 3 years of civil engineer wats the next steps to prepare for govt jobs and other compitativi exams
15th August 2017, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

I'm civil engineer student and I want to become an IAS officer so what should I do
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?