15th June 2016, 11:57 AM
Ashutosh kumar dube

What is the expected cut-off marks of BHI UET BA English Honours?

What is the expected cut-off marks of BHI UET BA English Honours? Can you please let me know the information on the current year? What are the possibilities of getting admission? It will be helpful if you can answer me soon. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility of selection for B.Com Honours with 280 marks in BHU-UET for General student?
  2. Can I study B.Sc(Economics) if scored 285 marks in BHU UET?
  3. Am I eligible to get admission for BHU B.Com Honours after getting 222 marks in the entrance exam?
  4. Regarding English honours in a reknowned college
  5. Details of last year cut off in DU for B.Sc general and Biology honours? Closing cut off list?
  6. Can I apply for English Honours if scored 64 marks in English of 12th PCM? List of courses with good colleges if secured 54% in 12th PCM? Should I apply for BBA instead of English Honours?
  7. In which college of Bengal I can get honours in Biochemistry/Microbiology?
  8. What kind of jobs are available after completion of B.Sc(Physics)? Expected salary on this basis? Can I get benefit with distance English Honours course?
  9. Minimum cut off marks required for admission in Chemistry honours?
  10. Marks or percentages required for English honours at St. Xavier's college?
  11. Which is better to study between English Honours and B.Com Honours to become a Journalist? -- [New]
  12. Chances in SIMC, Pune with 65.25 score in SNAP? Expected cut-off this year? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What is the expected MBBS cut-off marks for the present year?
  14. Expected cut off marks in NEST for admission in NISER and CBS?
  15. Can I get English Honours in St. Xavier's College if scored 82 marks in English and 63% aggregate in 12th WBCHSE?
  16. What is the meaning of 50% in Graduation for SSC Upper primary TET???
  17. Admission to English Honours at St.Xaviers College, Kolkata
  18. Admission in English honours at St. Xaviers College, Kolkata?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?