30th December 2017, 05:19 AM
Unregistered

What is the expected percentage in 12th to get admission in government college?

What is the expected percentage in 12th to get admission in government college? Can you please provide me with the minimum criteria and also previous year cut offs which were followed? It will be helpful if you can get back to me soon. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get B.Pharm admissions in government college after scoring 86 percentage in 12th standard?
  2. What is the marks needed to get admission in a government college for GNM course?
  3. Which are the colleges for commerce without maths? My expected percentage of 12th is around 70%
  4. Cutoff percentage required in 12th Arts to get B.A.(Anthropology) admission in Deen Dayal Upadhaya Girls Government PG College?
  5. Percentage required for admission in government college for MBBS?
  6. Can I get a good college for doing B.Com after completion of 12th with 70.88 percentage?
  7. Cutoff percentage required in 12th Rajasthan Board to study in Government Polytechnic College, Kota?
  8. Percentage required to take admission in government medical colleges after 12th? Books to be referred?
  9. How much percentage is needed in 12th to get admission in pharm D in government college Kerala?
  10. Admission in any government college after passing 12th from PCM with 52%?
  11. How can I get admission in Symbiosis College to study B.Com? Percentage required for admission in 12th? -- [New]
  12. What is the expected cutoff rank to get admission in government medical college in India?
  13. Percentage required for B.Ed admission? Is it possible to get admission in B.Ed? Fee structure for admission?
  14. How to get admission in government medical college? What is the percentage required?
  15. Procedure and eligibility criteria to get admission in government medical college in MBBS in Gujarat? How much percentage is required to get admission in class 12th?
  16. Percentage required for admission in government polytechnic college?
  17. How to get admission after passing 11th in SIES for 12th
  18. How many government MBBS colleges exist in Gujarat? How much percentage is required to get admission in MBBS in Gujarat government college for ST category? Can we get the form online? -- [Most Discussed]
3rd January 2018, 02:25 PM
c.vijendra
Member+

Default Re: What is the expected percentage in 12th to get admission in government college?

The cut of marks for the best collages in India areas given below.

1. Sri Ram College of Commerce(SRCC) , Delhi :98-97
2. Department of Commerce - Christ University, Bangalore:97-93
3. Lady Shriram College for Women (LSR), Delhi:98-97
4. Hansraj College, Delhi: 97-97
5. Loyola College, Chennai: 90-75
6. St. Joseph’s College of Commerce, Bangalore:98:89
7. Hindu College, Delhi:99-99
8. Ramjas College, Delhi:99-96
9. Kristu Jayanti College, Bangalore:98-82
10.Madras Christian College (MCC), Chennai: 99-90
11.J D Birla Institute, Kolkata: 90-72
12 .Goenka College of Commerce and Business Administration, Kolkata: 99-89
13. GGDSD College Sector 32, Chandigarh:100-95
14. K J Somaiya College of Arts & Commerce, Mumbai: 98-80
15 Mithibai College, Mumbai: 99-84
16.Delhi College of Arts & Commerce (DCAC), Delhi:90-85
17.Mount Carmel College, Bangalore:97-80
18 .Gargi College, Delhi:96-95
19. Sri Venkateswara College, Delhi:97-96
20.Seshadripuram College, Bangalore:98-80

The Cut off marks for collages varies from collages to collages. It can not be considered fixed maximum or minimum marks . you should tried to achieve as much as possible in 12th to confirm admission in best collage.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?