21st June 2017, 10:29 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get B.Pharm admissions in government college after scoring 86 percentage in 12th standard?

How can I apply for B.Pharm in government college or government seat in private college? Did keam result needed for this? I got 86 percentage in 12th exam and was qualified in keam so did I get admission in government college? Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get admission in MPC after scoring 7.6 CGPA?
  2. How to get admission in TYB.Com? What is the last date for admission in TYB.Com?
  3. Admission into Economics honors at St. Xaviers Kolkata after 62 in maths?
  4. If I get into a good M.Tech and get a good percentage then will the companies reject me due to the low scoring marks in B.E?
  5. Am I eligible to get scholarship for doing college after scoring 92 percentage marks in 12th?
  6. How to take admission in FYB.Com? What is the last date?
  7. Am I eligible to get admission for Pharma.D course in government college after scoring 96.25 percentage marks in higher secondary exam?
  8. Am I eligible for government Jr college in Maharashtra after scoring 58 percentage and 43 percentage in B.Ed?
  9. Government jobs and their requirement details after 12th with 80%
  10. Am I eligible to do BBA course after completion of 12th Arts? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What is the step by step process followed for admission in BA course?
  12. Will I get Commerce stream with Maths having scored B2 in maths paper of class 10?
  13. Can I pursue Diploma in Pharmacy after passing class 10th from Maharashtra?
  14. Am I eligible for admission in LLB having 66% in 12th and 64% in DCA?
  15. Procedure to appear for Entrance Exam to join BA course?
  16. Can I do BBA and then MBA after completion of 12th standard with 93.9 percentage?
  17. Am I eligible to get admission in government engineering college after scoring 69 percentage in HSC and 87 marks in MHTCET?
  18. In which engineering college can I apply after scoring 48 percentage in 12th standard?
29th June 2017, 06:13 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get B.Pharm admissions in government college after scoring 86 percentage in 12th standard?

Yes, you are eligible to get B.Pharmacy admission in government college after scoring 86 percentage marks in your 12th standard. Candidates who have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination with PCM stream from a Government recognised board are eligible to pursue B.Pharmacy course. Admissions in B.Pharmacy course are done through state or university level entrance examination. You need to appear and qualify the entrance examination and participate in the counselling process to get admission for pursuing B.Pharmacy course in government college.
25th December 2017, 09:36 AM
nishanth60

Default Re: Am I eligible to get B.Pharm admissions in government college after scoring 86 percentage in 12th standard?

# As you have completed your 12 th standard with 86% of marks, you are eligible to join in B.Pharmacy course.
B.Pharmacy is an undergraduate, 4 years duration pharmacy course and its curriculum provides knowledge of bio chemical sciences and health care.

# Eligibility for B.Pharmacy course :
-> Candidates who have passed 12 th standard in PCM or PCB or MPCB courses with atleast 50% of marks in aggregate from recognised institution are eligible to apply for this course.
-> And also candidates who have secured 50% of marks in 1st and 2nd year of D.Pharmacy course can join in this course directly in second year under lateral entry scheme.
-> And the criteria of aggregate percentage of marks vary from university to university.

# Entrance tests for B.Pharmacy course :
-> GPAT : Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test
-> GCET : Goa Common Entrance Test
-> BHU B.Pharmacy entrance test
-> MHT CET : Maharashtra Common Entrance Test.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?