20th July 2012, 06:50 PM
olaleyeolukayode

What is the fee for international students in India?

what is the fee for international student in india, who want to study medicine?

19th May 2016, 07:56 PM
secret29
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the fee for international students in India?

There is no doubt at all that the fee structure for the international student is always more than the regional students. Fee structure also vary from course to course, and generally an international students will have to pay 30% to 40% extra than the actual fee.

We could give the exact figure about the fee structure if you would had mention the name of course along with college names. Because scholarship is given to international students which help them financially. But be sure that you will have to pay 30-40% extra than the actual fee.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?