23rd February 2015, 04:47 PM
v d shah

Can I get admission in B.Tech in biotechnology or biomedical after 12th with biology in engineering colleges in Gujarat

can i get admission in b tech in biotechnology or biomedical after 12th with biology in engg colleges in gujarat

Related Questions:
  1. Which course is best between B.Tech Biotechnology, Biomedical Science and Forensic Science after 12th if having interest in making career in Biology?
  2. Which are the best biotechnology institutes in Uttar Pradesh and all over India? Is VIT Vellore good for Biotechnology? Should I choose B.Tech Biotechnology, B.Tech Bioinformatics or B.Tech Biomedical Engineering?
  3. Biotechnology courses offered by colleges in gujarat, its fees structure & its admission procedure -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Am I eligible to study biomedical engineering after passing 12th with Biology?
  5. How to do biomedical engineering after passing 12th in biology group with 82%
  6. How to take admission in Biomedical engineering? What is the scope in Gujarat, India or USA?
  7. Am i eligible to get admission in Biomedical engineering after passing 12th with 58%?
  8. Mtech in Biomedical Engineering after Btech in Industrial Biotechnology?
  9. How to take admission in biotechnology college in Gujarat? I have passed 12th science in March
  10. List of the colleges in India offering admission in B.Tech Biotechnology with Maths and Biology as compulsory subjects in class 12th?
  11. Which is better between Biomedical Engineering and Marine Biology? Which has a better scope?
  12. Can I do Biomedical Enginering if I do PCB? Best institutes for Biomedical Engineering? Qualifications required for Biomedical Engineering?
  13. Which are the engineering college available to me in Gujarat and Maharashtra after scoring 35711 in AIEEE? Colleges offering integrated B.Ed+M.Tech dual degrees?
  14. What is the quota of admission in engineering colleges in Gujarat?
  15. Can I do biomedical engineering after completing 12th? I have taken PCB
  16. How to do M.Tech in biomedical engineering after completing B.Tech in biomedical engineering
  17. What can I do after inter biology? What career can I pursue between Genetics engineering, biomedical engineering?
  18. What is the scope for B-Tech in Biomedical engineering? What is the payscale of Biomedical engineer?
31st May 2015, 11:04 PM
maybach

Default Re: Can I get admission in B.Tech in biotechnology or biomedical after 12th with biology in engineering colleges in Gujarat

Yes definitely, biology students can definitely get admission in any engineering college in the bio.tech branch.

The branch is exclusively for such students only.
So, you don't have to worry about this thing.
Now, comes the important part that is how you will be able to secure a seat in government colleges of Gujarat. For that you have to clear

- either AIEEE or
- State entrance exams

Then only you will have a chance to get into the government college otherwise you have to satisfy with private colleges only.
19th May 2016, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission in B.Tech in biotechnology or biomedical after 12th with biology in engineering colleges in Gujarat

Hi, I am given pmt( neet) & gujcet after b-group of 12th science. I pass with 60%.am I eligible to study bio medical engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?